Thread: Why no rebelious shadow faction?

Default Why no rebelious shadow faction?

Would a shadow faction be possible to add, say making the Sentorias romans a shadow faction of the Republic? Or are shadow factions considered too annoying? I think it might be kinda cool, and definately harder.

Oh, and a truely awesome mod, the missions are great, with good (negative) incentives.

AB
    This seems to be quite a racist comment. The Guals did a lot more than "wonder around pillaging";
    It's not as if they were a bunch of dirty, stinking, fatherless Huns.

Default Re: Why no rebelious shadow faction?

The Sertoriani and SPQR were both shadowing each other in the earlier versions of the mod but it was not very interesting. Characters that switched factions were not doing much after joining the other faction and the settlements that rebelled were those poorly garrisoned, i.e. the latest conquested. So you had some lost settlement in Asia Minor joining the Sertoriani faction. Not very useful, really. That, along with some unexplained CTDs (probably due to my modding) made me discard the loyalty issue.

Thanks for the praise and have no doubt to post any other suggestion or comment.