Thread: Scottish Targes

Default Scottish Targes

They used them around the 12th century, maybe these styles are not all dated correctly or historically accurate but I wanted my Scots to have Targes...

Default Re: Scottish Targes

Nice work, looks very good. I wish someone would re-do the Highland units for the Scots entirely TBH, things like war-paint, hairstyles, bare chests and even kilts are pretty inaccurate for the Medieval era.

Antagonist
    "is ait an mac an saol"

"If you grow tired of how you live, then follow me, and we will show you a different way."

Arthurian: Total War
    Wrath of the Norsemen
    Viking Invasion II

Davidicus Rex's Avatar Libertus

Those Targes are beautifully rendered. You must release them to the rest of us who play as Scotland! Thank you in advance.

Jeez, those are some very nice re textures! Are you planning on redoing textures for the rest of the Scotland roster?

Quote Originally Posted by Davidicus Rex View Post
    Those Targes are beautifully rendered. You must release them to the rest of us who play as Scotland! Thank you in advance.

Sure here they are

Quote Originally Posted by Goatbuster3000 View Post
    Jeez, those are some very nice re textures! Are you planning on redoing textures for the rest of the Scotland roster?
    not sure yet, busy with other factions atm but I may come back to Scots at a later time.
    Last edited by Agrippina; April 11, 2007 at 05:26 PM.

Davidicus Rex's Avatar Libertus

Thank you so much for the release! Scotland the Brave will be reverberating through my head as Scots with Targes go into battle! Thank you again!

Nice work Agrippina. You obviously used the some of the same source material as I did for my targes! (you can see some of them here and more clearly here).

I had planned to do some more but perhaps.....? (I'll PM you )

Unfortunately, the link you posted comes up with - file not found.

EDIT: I Just realised the date of this thread is 2007 not 2008 and Agrippina is no longer around...

Does any one have this texture file???
    Last edited by The Bruce; April 14, 2008 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Accidental bump

They are included in my 1st skin pack

Thanks Tyre.