Thread: The Blue plague swallows the Iberian peninsula!

Tajir's Avatar Vicarius

Default The Blue plague swallows the Iberian peninsula!

It is the close of the 13th Century. The Mongol scum have taken what is rightfully theirs in Turkey and elsewhere in the oldest parts of our map. The day wanders into darkness as we await further news of developments. The Russian nation is still hooked and dreadfully addicted to gunpowder. How sweet it is.

Time tells us that we are two full centuries past the first Crusade, past the Russian migration to Britain, and still only a century past the Russian conquest of France, and already the young and adventurous Republic of former Novgorod is setting its sights on ending Spanish rule of Iberia, or what little that remains, at least.

God has forgiven our cold isolation from our Christian brethren of Catholic flavoring, and God has forgiven our selfishness and disattachment from the holy lands of Jerusalem and Antioch.

Today, we settle in Europa, the West at least, and calmly invest time in peace with our greedy Danish and Italian neighbors, whilst we set sights on dumping the bodies of Spanish royalty into the Mediterranean, leaving their remains to settle in Africa, sending a harsh message to whomever is there to rule. They CANNOT, at all costs, enter RUSSIAN lands! Unless the KOORTS want to see crimson death!

Photographs of this great conquest have been documented [Next post].

Tajir's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: The Blue plague swallows the Iberian peninsula!

The Russian boys of Royalty and their small band of Frankish slaves have chosen the field, now it is VICTORY they shall be awarded, if God so sees fit!

Our crafty spy has opened the gates for us, so our courageous warriors waste no time in surveying the sight!

Beautiful, historical Granada looks to be rescued from the wretched boy-hungry pedophiles who keep her hostage!

The boy-hungry and aging Spanish king wastes no time in setting his sights on our young and blooming eighteen-year old general.

And our young general wastes no time in surrounding and be-heading this failed and quite possible self-titled "King."

The "King" goes down...!

We waste not a fraction of a second in marching down the deserted and desecrated Spanish alleys. Victory has surely been granted this day, not by the swing of a sword, but by the grace of God.

Our more 'expensive' slaves have served their Lords well today, and so, they are asigned the task of shooting any suspicious civilians or hostile targets.

On this day, God has most assuredly granted victory to the righteous!

And in the end, it has turned out that our African map sources were highly erroneous. But, we know we have secured our position in Iberia when all that is left of the Spanish army is a lost band of captains who keep their heads down when their castle is claimed by the Russian authorities!

Last edited by Tajir; April 04, 2007 at 06:07 PM.

How is that Spanish army still there, if all their cities have been taken?

Tajir's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by wkndwrrr View Post
    How is that Spanish army still there, if all their cities have been taken?
    I explained it in the caption above the last picture. My map information that I got from the Moors is a little old and erroneous. The Spanish have Marrakesh, but since I haven't had relations with the Moors for quite some time, my map information hasn't updated. I'd best go to Marrakesh and walk the Spanish royal family in a line and smoke the bastards to hell.

RAAAAAAAH!!

lol russian migration! ^^

Tajir's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    lol russian migration! ^^
    Our capital is Paris, our largest city is London, and our ceremonial homeland is "New Novgorod" -- or Dublin was we call it in the North.

We migrated in the year 1094 to avoid Muslim invasions from the East and the South. It has paid off well seeing as how the Turks and Egyptians have fared. God surely has given Russia signs of distress from an early point.

Good choice!
    Is that a massive Danish Empire?! They should be a good buffer against the Mongols I guess.

Tajir's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Good choice!
    Is that a massive Danish Empire?! They should be a good buffer against the Mongols I guess.
    Yes, the Danish are massive. They sit atop Danish, German, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, and Greek lands. Their empire is that of several nations.

The next great invasion is the greatest question for Russia. When Timurlane arives, we will truly be tested.

I love the migration, I have done the same with England to greece, no one seems that interested bar one person! Never mind. Great work mate keep it up +rep for u!

Arto's Avatar Praefectus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How do you immigrate?
    Knowledge is a deadly friend, if no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see, is in the hands of fools - King Crimson's Epitaph.
    תחי מדינת ישראל