Thread: Problems getting game to start, please help!

Default Problems getting game to start, please help!

Hello, just wanna say that this is the best mod out there, ive been playing the 2.1 lite because the 2.2 i downloaded had a Win32 trojan or whatever. But i redownloaded it 2day and it was fine...and so the problem begins:
    I uninstalled the RTJ 2.1 lite mod and the other mods i had running with it
    I reinstalled M2TW, added the 1.1 patch.
    Then i installed RTJ 2.2 the same way as 2.1 but when you try to start the mod it says: "Please insert the correct CD/ROM, click ok, and restart application". But when i start teh original M2 it works. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled M2TW added the patch and then the 2.2 mod around 5 times now, each time the same problem. i can barely wait to play RTJ, so if you guys can help, which i know you will you guys are helpful , that would be awsome cause i really need to go on a crusade or kill some scots . Thanks in advance .

Rammstein's Avatar Templar Knight

Default Re: Problems getting game to start, please help!

Its only a little Mod it runs with the original M2 game and loads some custom files so it should run the same as M2. If RTJ aks you for the cd-rom M2 original game would too.
    One thing you could try is, download a no cd exe which is not illegal if you bought the game