Thread: what wrong??creat a new region/city

Default what wrong??creat a new region/city

i has read and read..but not understand what wrong or problem..
    i think maybe problem are (x,y coordinates is: show_cursorstat) Or
    colours RGB numbers...with MS paint...but i hope somebody can help me and guide me..i will creat new region sevilla in spain..play on RPM_BMv1.2((RegionsProvincesMod_BigMapv1.2))..can somebody download here and look what wrong or problem..((Sevilla_Province))..plz?? i go in crazy in 2 day...now i soon giv up but last hope are somebody can help me?
    sorry my ugly english..thx

http://www.sendspace.com/file/03fkth

Default Re: what wrong??creat a new region/city

It is very possible that the RegionsandProvinces mod already reached the limit on how many regions you can have. That's my suggestion. I don't believe you did anything wrong, but just in case, what does the error log say?

where log??means you system.log?? it say --00:51:06.531 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

and what are x,y coordinates??

They're the coordinates on the campaign map. They're basically used when placing soldiers and resources on the map. Looking at your error log, I'd say that either something is really messed up, or more likely you've hit the limit of possible regions on the map. The limit is 199 regions.

i mouse on sevilla city(red X) and X,Y was 112 200??(red O)..right?
    and where log.files?? can only see one..D:\Medieval II Total War\logs\system.log.
    Last edited by Baxon7; April 06, 2007 at 01:27 PM.

Yes, that 112,200 number is the settlement's position on the map. Over 112 pixels, up 200, I believe. It may go by something different, but that's my best guess. The system.log is where shows you the errors. There is only one file.

Ok.so it are full limit...ok,thx help..i test now on really total war II-map
    goodnight.thx

hmmm..why not same X Y..
    my ms-paint and photoshop say x 407, y 278 in cairo..but descr_strat-files say x 406,y 58 in cairo...character Al-Mustansir, named character, male, heir, age 45, x 406, y 58 ......prince in cairo.why?my problem now are X Y.
    Last edited by Trajan; April 04, 2007 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Merged non-duplicate double post.

Because that fellow is outside of the city. Cairo itself is at a different x, y axis.