Page 8 of 258 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to TWC

fatsheep's Avatar Civitate

sheep from .commie :smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush Limbaugh
    I still think Obama will lose. That or america has gotten so dumb we deserve him.
    - October 25th, 2008

Originally posted by fatsheep@Aug 5 2004, 11:07 PM
    sheep from .commie :smile
    That is a most eminently cool signature, man.
    Cluny the Scourge's online Rome: Total War voice-commentated battle videos can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=C...e1&view=videos - View on High Quality only.

Cluny will roast you on a spit in your own juice...

Wild Bill Kelso's Avatar Protist Slayer

Greetings Fatsheep.. Have to love anything XiaoXiao or XiaoXiao inspired. If you liked that check out

Xiao Xiao
    Still here since December 2002
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

fatsheep's Avatar Civitate

Yes I've looked at XiaoXiao before. Pretty cool. Those stick figure fights :devil Thanks, Cluny I use it on just about every forum as a sig or avatar :
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush Limbaugh
    I still think Obama will lose. That or america has gotten so dumb we deserve him.
    - October 25th, 2008

Diomedes

Hi,
    I've been lurking for a while and have decided to post now. Like all of you, I can't wait for RTW.
    Great forum guys.

midimoose

hello nice forum can't wait either, theres part of me that does'nt want to post lots so i still stay a barbarian *viking*

Welcome both Duiomedes and Midimoose, hope you enjoy it here.

welcome guys! We have a unique forum here, hope you like it
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Tamerlane

First post!

I was over at another forum which will go unnamed. Are you people aware that this other forum which I speak of has blocked even the mention of Total War Centre. Its so petty they even blocked the acronym TWC! Not only that noobs to their board are treated with disdain by some vets including one who is now a moderator. I pointed out to the small cadre of twits that they are not 33rd degree Freemasons but they still act like they belong to a secret society or something. Well I'm finished with that forum and this site looks pretty cool so its good to be here.

i had a nice and warm welcome and a very good awnser from the webmaster himself

http://www.totalwarcenter.com/forums/index...?showtopic=7125
    !

Hehehe. Dont worry about it, Sib is quite a nice fellow, as long as you hate america :

Seriously though, welcome to TWC. Hope you have now found your home.

NM
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Trobalov's Avatar Greek Pride

:: everyone!

Let's make a party for the newcomers! :
    ::partytime::

Cheers

Life is like Chess, once you make a move you can't take it back.

merkwurdichliebe

Well, I don't see why not...

Hello! :cool

Originally posted by merkwurdichliebe@Aug 30 2004, 12:05 AM
    Well, I don't see why not...

Hello! :cool
    Hello merkwurdichliebenichetendurgentidhajfhaybhkjhdbfsjhnvsjhfdmbfcsjhdbkjhdbs.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Trobalov's Avatar Greek Pride

Sib be nice... Spell the name correctly... You forgot a s in the middle! :devil

Life is like Chess, once you make a move you can't take it back.

:devil

I'm sorry. :w00t
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

CaptainCernick's Avatar Trouvère
    In between Holland, Germany, France aaand... Luxemburg!

Hi there

First: I really like these forums, everyone seems to be very friendly, something that is not the case in many other forums. I also like all these "off-topic" discussions about philosophy and politics. It's some kind of proof that not all gamers are astranged geeks, like many people seem to think.
    Second: maybe I' shouldn't ask this here, but I will anyway under cover of my newbieness.
    While lurking incognito across these forums I came across this strange...word(?): "w00t". I know it will probably mean nothing but I'm just so curious :w00t (see, there you have it again :w00t =w00t, and :w00t: too&#33. :

Regards, Cernick

Siggy pic courtesy of the uncomparably artistic Atterdag.
    Tacticalwithdrawal
    is my patron.

Necrobrit's Avatar Urbanis Legio

Well, Its a bit late now, but I forced myself upon the forums without an introduction. How rude of me.

Hello.

The Imperial House Of The Wolf
    Son of WBK/Anagennese.
    The second generation of The Imperial Household: Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion, Kagemusha, Muizer, Battle Knight and Asterix
    Father of Zuwxiv, Borsook, PyrrhusIV, and Aristocrat formerly bestowing patronage upon Omnipotent-Q

Hasdrubal

So, i forgot to say hello before posting - forgive me ... :blush

Ähemmm ... Hello!

solid's Avatar Civitate

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay. And if you see a member called Siblezs, dont be afraid, he wont bite you.
    The foam around his mouth isnt from a disease