Thread: Welcome to TWC

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: Welcome to TWC

I don't, ponies are a dying breed.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Nah, they're just migrating to their own fourms! THere one for only TWC members, bet you didn't know that TWC had that sort of an underground!
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

ohg, so its shamb

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire -WONDERBOLT! View Post
    Nah, they're just migrating to their own fourms! THere one for only TWC members, bet you didn't know that TWC had that sort of an underground!
    It's not just inactivity here though, but also turncoatsmanes like myself. Good to see you again, but I wonder if you'll find this place as cool as before you left.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Squid Girl View Post
    It's not just inactivity here though, but also turncoatsmanes like myself. Good to see you again, but I wonder if you'll find this place as cool as before you left.
    Does it have mods? Does it still have people I'm fond of even if they're not fans of something I like? yes? Then we're good! I have fourms for pony stuff and I have Toppy for one to one RPing... I'm just here for something to enhance my NTW experience, and banter is a bonus!

Who did you used to be BTW? I'm sure I'll remember you if ya tell me! XD
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Patrician

I am at least glad that I could see the day when the evils of Ponyism were defeated.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Does it have mods? Does it still have people I'm fond of even if they're not fans of something I like? yes? Then we're good! I have fourms for pony stuff and I have Toppy for one to one RPing... I'm just here for something to enhance my NTW experience, and banter is a bonus!

Who did you used to be BTW? I'm sure I'll remember you if ya tell me! XD
    I was Inkie Pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    I am at least glad that I could see the day when the evils of Ponyism were defeated.
    Apparently they haven't been.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

I was Inkie Pie.

HeY! Inkie! You've gone all anime, I like it!

No we have not, Mr. shogun, sir! (Oda was a shogun yes, not an emperor? My history prior to the last century -by which I mean the totkegowana, of the Seckongou is a little rusty)

We are alive and well, even if some nay-sayers have fallen by the way side! But that said, we grow ever stonger, although people do drop-off during the off season.

But hey, even if it ends up as 90% 5 year old girls, I've no doubt that the maturity of the conversation will still only increase. and be a damn sight cleaner.

(In case you cant tell I'm very dis-illusion-ed with 80% of the fandom, but hey, we can make self-deprecating brony jokes too yes?)

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

HeY! Inkie! You've gone all anime, I like it!

No we have not, Mr. shogun, sir! (Oda was a shogun yes, not an emperor? My history prior to the last century -by which I mean the totkegowana, of the Seckongou is a little rusty)

We are alive and well, even if some nay-sayers have fallen by the way side! But that said, we grow ever stonger, although people do drop-off during the off season.

But hey, even if it ends up as 90% 5 year old girls, I've no doubt that the maturity of the conversation will still only increase. and be a damn sight cleaner.

(In case you cant tell I'm very dis-illusion-ed with 80% of the fandom, but hey, we can make self-deprecating brony jokes too yes?)
    Pretty sure he is more referring to the fact there a no more active brownies here.

Patrician

No we have not, Mr. shogun, sir!...
    Bah those are just the diehards, they will soon enough be picked off by the White Supremacists, Marxists and Darwinian Evolutionists. I'm sure the survivors will run off to start their own governments in isolated provinces where they will live out the rest of their days in destitution.

(Oda was a shogun yes, not an emperor? My history prior to the last century -by which I mean the totkegowana, of the Seckongou is a little rusty)
    Well he never actually accepted any such title but that was more or less his role. In 1573 he exiled the Ashikaga Shogun and then in 1582 the Crown Prince Regent asked him to choose between the ranks of Daijo Daijin (Chancellor), Kampaku (Regent) or Shogun (Supreme Commander) but his only reply was that it would be settled after he conquered Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciciro View Post
    Pretty sure he is more referring to the fact there a no more active brownies here.
    There is no active anybody here except for us die-hards in the Chat Thread and the pundits in the Political Mudpit. New guys show up and post a couple of times then disappear. I'm beginning to wonder how many of them aren't just alts.

I wouldn't know about the evil ideology of Ponyism. I have neither watched the propaganda reels nor gone to their rallies (seriously though I have no knowledge of My Little Pony and their fan base whatsoever).

Bah those are just the diehards, they will soon enough be picked off by the White Supremacists, Marxists and Darwinian Evolutionists. I'm sure the survivors will run off to start their own governments in isolated provinces where they will live out the rest of their days in destitution.

Hahaha
    Well he never actually accepted any such title but that was more or less his role. In 1573 he exiled the Ashikaga Shogun and then in 1582 the Crown Prince Regent asked him to choose between the ranks of Daijo Daijin (Chancellor), Kampaku (Regent) or Shogun (Supreme Commander) but his only reply was that it would be settled after he conquered Japan.

Hmmm, thank you. ^.^

There is no active anybody here except for us die-hards in the Chat Thread and the pundits in the Political Mudpit. New guys show up and post a couple of times then disappear. I'm beginning to wonder how many of them aren't just alts.

Damn, anywhere more active we could go? I rather need modding support, but it seems the only ones around here are too busy discussing thier own prodjects! XD

I wouldn't know about the evil ideology of Ponyism. I have neither watched the propaganda reels nor gone to their rallies (seriously though I have no knowledge of My Little Pony and their fan base whatsoever).

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Or how many are just alts of the same person.

Patrician

No idea about modding help although there is a certain China mod for Shogun 2 I should be working on
    Recently I joined Historum but it seems about as empty as TWC right now. Only forums I'm on are TWC, Historum and Scholars of Shen Zhou.

@ Ciciro, perhaps we can never know if someone is actually like 20 different accounts.

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

oh well seems I didn't notice this thread somehow, but hmm this has been like Chat thread as well, so no worries I didn't miss much

Patrician

Welcome SharpEyed, although it says you've been here for a while but I never saw you.

Welcome SharpEyed, although it says you've been here for a while but I never saw you.
    Thank you, and yea except Chat thread (thou only few days I've been there)

Hey guys im new to the forum, and i just wanted to intorduce myself, im new here and i joined the games recently after i had played TW rome like 10 years before.

Quote Originally Posted by DmC10 View Post
    Hey guys im new to the forum, and i just wanted to intorduce myself, im new here and i joined the games recently after i had played TW rome like 10 years before.
    Welcome to forum again mate, it's always good to see some new faces

You can also join the chat but it's a bit messy atm
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...read-(Read-OP)
    Last edited by SharpEyed; May 28, 2015 at 05:01 PM.

Hi all!

I'm not exactly new, was a member here until around 5 years ago but could not remember my login so here I am starting again!

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Welcome back. Please remember to read the rules, obey moderation and never trust users with animal avatars (unless they post as moderators), especially if they also have animal and or Christmas signatures.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!