Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida 4tw

Default Florida 4tw

Florida beats OSU again, what losers

UF-84
    OSU-75

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Florida 4tw

Man I feel sorry for OSU fans, that really has to suck. Loosing not only the BCS but the NCAA tourny game. Before the Colts won the SB I felt the same way, now all I can say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

The U niversity of Florida At Gainesville better enjoy it now. Come football season their run as the media's love child is over.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

JP: a lil bias in your opinoin huh. Whats happened to Florida State anyways, their football program sure has fallen off the map.

Jeff Bowden happened to us, that's what.

But, seeing as we had a top ten to 15 defense last year and our new offense under the highest rated OC in the country has been putting 500 yards plus in prctice against them, i'd say we'll be back next year.

but isn't it intersting that FU has a good season or two when scUM and FSU are down in the dumps.

and as far as the acutal game went against Ohio Taint, i was not surprised. Ohio is overrated and when they play southern teams they get their asses beat most of the time.
    Last edited by JP226; April 02, 2007 at 11:22 PM.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

yeah. Florida also won the football championship because Boise State didnt play in the champ game, who I feel could beat Florida or at least do better than that pathetic effort from OSU. I dont know how Florida wins bball, they have some talented defesive players, but man OSU shouldve won that game. They outscored Florida in the paint by like thirty points, the only thing that downed them was their threes would just not drop. That was a horrible three point shooting performance. Did you notice that all of the Buckeyes had on red and white Lebrons. Their is no way all of them can each afford a pair of those shoes some one ( cough LeBron cough) probobly bought them for them, plus I dont think that colour is out in stores. Man I want those shoes

Florida always looks like that. They play ****** and pull through whether Fb or BB. I'm not going to say they are a bad BB team obviously they aren't, but I do think UNC would have beat them had they played.

Atleast we own baseball.

Last Roman's Avatar ron :wub:in swanson

Quote Originally Posted by JP226 View Post
    Atleast we own baseball.
    nobody cares about college baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKnight
    Boise State didnt play in the champ game, who I feel could beat Florida
    keep dreamin'...
    Last edited by Last Roman; April 02, 2007 at 11:35 PM.
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    -Mark Twain

Boise State shouldve been in that game, not OSU. But OSU is a bigger school than Boise State... oh wait dont get me started on NCAA conspiracy theories

Goodness JP...It looks like the Gators have done something Felony State has never done/will never do: win the NCAA football and basketball championship in the same year.

Quote Originally Posted by JP
    Atleast we own baseball.
    Pfft. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Person who is wrong
    nobody cares about college baseball.
    College baseball kicks some serious ass.
    Last edited by MadBurgerMaker; April 03, 2007 at 03:55 AM.
    (Patron of Lord Rahl)

Goodness JP...It looks like the Gators have done something Felony State has never done/will never do: win the NCAA football and basketball championship in the same year.
    There fb team will suck next year losing 20 seniors/ juniors and after their damn basketball team loses half their team to the NBA today i'll enjoy watching FU crash and burn

Besides, come football season this year we'll be back ontop. Right back where we belong, just a few months after we win in Omaha.

Pfft. Please.
    and who's 29-2???

Quote Originally Posted by MadBurgerMaker View Post
    College baseball kicks some serious ass.
    Let me rephrase. Nobody in the north (ie, the part of the US that matters ) cares about college baseball.
    house of Rububula, under the patronage of Nihil, patron of Hotspur, David Deas, Freddie, Askthepizzaguy and Ketchfoop
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Last Roman View Post
    Let me rephrase. Nobody in the north (ie, the part of the US that matters ) cares about college baseball.
    lol well nobody in Indiana cares about baseball period

There fb team will suck next year losing 20 seniors/ juniors and after their damn basketball team loses half their team to the NBA today i'll enjoy watching FU crash and burn
    Perhaps, but this moment of Florida glory will last forever.

Besides, come football season this year we'll be back ontop. Right back where we belong, just a few months after we win in Omaha.

and who's 29-2???
    Theyd be 30 - 1 if they didnt just get *****slapped by Duke. Makes you wonder how theyll do when they cant just show up and win in the CWS.

A side note: ESPN.com's coverage of NCAA baseball isnt so good this year.

Quote Originally Posted by That guy who's wrong :D
    Its not our fault that most of the teams from up north suck so badly noone wants to watch them.
    Last edited by MadBurgerMaker; April 03, 2007 at 04:37 PM.
    (Patron of Lord Rahl)

I think that attitude tends to most if not all sports as far as the north is concerned. Then again if I was owned by the south in virtually every sport known to man, I wouldn't like it either.

I think that attitude tends to most if not all sports as far as the north is concerned. Then again if I was owned by the south in virtually every sport known to man, I wouldn't like it either.
    it doesn't help that the weather doesn't permit us to basically practice year round.

Besides, hockey is really the only sport I care about. Baseball and football are just something to watch in the meantime.
    Last edited by Last Roman; April 03, 2007 at 04:45 PM.
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Last Roman View Post
    it doesn't help that the weather doesn't permit us to basically practice year round.

Besides, hockey is really the only sport I care about. Baseball and football are just something to watch in the meantime.
    Hockey you say? Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKnight View Post
    Hockey you say? Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!
    Living in Minnesota for most of my life, I hardly see how it's blasphemous.
    -Mark Twain

There is enough people in minnesota to play a game of hockey?

There is enough people in minnesota to play a game of hockey?
    I think 6 million is enough.

I don't know why you keep on making fun about Minnesota's "small" population, when it is in the top half of the US.
    Last edited by Last Roman; April 03, 2007 at 06:19 PM.
    -Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast