Thread: suggestion: DLV major mod?

mrcrusty's Avatar Primicerius

Default suggestion: DLV major mod?

Just wondering if this mod should be put into the Major Mods subsection, I mean DLV is almost a new game from vanilla and I've got LTC as well (which is in the Major Mods section), and while its fun, DLV feels much more like a bigger mod content wise and I believe it should be moved out of the Minor Mods section.

Default Re: suggestion: DLV major mod?

I would second that. defffinately a lot going on changes wise which imo comprise a major mod. (the best mod all around btw.)

And I've got your third over here!

This mod must be major, because I gave up all the others for it. Fact is, DLV has 211 threads and over 2,300 replies. People ARE talking about DLV, the only reason (in my opinion) that LTC has more hits is because Lusted is a near-legendary figure in this site! No offense intended, he has every right to be legendary, I just think that DLV goes far further than LTC... and I've played LTC.
    There was an article on this site where Lusted was interviewed recently, in it he said that he really didn't have much time on his hands of late. Meanwhile, DLV has an entire team of modders and idea-swapping players.
    Not that this site is a competition or anything, it's just that some things are and some things are MORE.
    DLV is something MORE... major, even.

hellbard's Avatar Civis

I Say Yes!!

i don't care.
    i suppose if dd/rep wanted this to be in the major mods section, it would be.
    keep it here, so i don't have to change my bookmarks

and this ain't no major mod. it's an existential mod.

The only reason is we have never asked about to change to major mod section. Then we need to update all the corresponding links...

Ok, because of fan request i will send a pm to the moderators

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics