Thread: PRAISE for the DLV heraldic artwork/ images and mod ITSELF

Default PRAISE for the DLV heraldic artwork/ images and mod ITSELF

Doesn't everyone agree; the heraldic ancillaries/banners, swords and settlement standards are freakin bad azz?!

THREE CHEERS FOR TOKUS*MAXIMUS!!!!!!

This REALly gives the mod a true medieval feel, I for one covet one banner or another. I love it when I gain a new knightly-rank, for I want to see the new banner!

This mod is sweet, the corruption/devestation is fine. The modders (repman, DD, and everyone else) are ALWAYS helpful and quickly respond to player inquiries. The BIG map is a BIG joy. The superpack add-on is the finishing combo of small conversions that every NOOB wants to incorporate but doesn't know how too... thank you Ordensritter!

By and large, this mod is worth its weight in florians!!!!!!!!

Now, back to my gaming Lords and Ladies!
    :usflag: :german:

Default Re: PRAISE for the DLV heraldic artwork/ images and mod ITSELF

Thank you Verity Blue, doing all the banners was great fun.

We're very much looking into every aspect that we can introduce elements as interesting as the crowning business, the swords and banners.

The knight banners may yet evolve with an extra bonus/penatly attached. What do Deus lo Vulters think of that idea? Who knows? We might incorporate more into the system. Who knows what Der Drakken and Repman have in store for us all in 2.2?

Shadrach's Avatar Miles

Seconded!
    I believe the image of all the standards and settlement banners was the main reason I decided to go for DLV, they just looked so *cool* on the front page of TWCenter!

Looking forward to 2.2, no rush though - take yer time, you've done plenty to make MTW2 a better experience!

-S

The Danes, I swear, with their half arsed attempts at a 'war'. You gotta give it to 'em, they just dont stop trying. Listen, I've fought the Timurids, ever heard of them? Elephants with cannons on their backs. Yea, Timurids. You guys are like kids on tricycles compared to them. -REZ

I love everything about DlV 2.1, the heraldic artwork and images are brilliant, i love the role playing aspects, and especially the garrison script.

Tokus Maximus, DerDrakken and repman, you guys could have me if you wanted.