Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Preview of Stainless Steel 3.0

Default Re: Preview of Stainless Steel 3.0

why not though, at least change the campaign family member
    and you didn't respond my suggestion about the family members faces, you know the traits scroll, it's on there

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13531 View Post
    why not though, at least change the campaign family member
    and you didn't respond my suggestion about the family members faces, you know the traits scroll, it's on there
    I think he responded to you in an earlier post! The game does not make a difference between generals and kings...also what pictures do you wanna use? I think the ones in the game are alright, or do you have any better ones at hand...like 200 different ones?!

What don't you like about the campaign characters!! They are fine as well!

http://img161.imageshack.us/my.php?i...erialesxq7.jpg

Here's a picture for the Ministeriales: 1) The Ministeriales Wolfran Von Eschenbach 2)a German Knight 3)a Turingian Archer

Here's a list of the most important italian cities (and their titles) in the middle ages:

-Asti (Marchese del Monferrato)
    -Genova (Doge di Genova)
    -Milano (Duca di Milano)
    -Venezia
    -Bologna (Signore di Bologna)
    -Firenze (Signore di Firenze)
    -Pisa (console di Pisa)
    -Roma
    -Perugia (podestà di Perugia)
    -Napoli (duca di Napoli)
    -Bari (Conte di Bari)
    -Taranto (Duca di Taranto)
    -Messina (Conte di Messina)
    -Palermo (Signore di Palermo)

Quote Originally Posted by student23 View Post
    I think he responded to you in an earlier post! The game does not make a difference between generals and kings...also what pictures do you wanna use? I think the ones in the game are alright, or do you have any better ones at hand...like 200 different ones?!

What don't you like about the campaign characters!! They are fine as well!
    you misunderstood me, suppose your general is in a settlement as govenor, you open the settlement scroll right? you see the gerneral's picture, traits, ancillary

Hi Mike,

I think Student actually understood you very well. Also I have to agree with him here once again.
    I won't try to change hundreds of family members' pictures...
    Also, the feature list is almost finished, so I won't make further changes, that are not necessary.

Hi AndreaItaly,

Thanks for the screenshot!
    And nice that you posted the Italian title names. I think I'll use them...

Winner of 'Favorite M2TW Mod' and 'Favorite M2TW Modder' Award 2007 & 2008

I'm glad to help you!
    May I suggest you a list of "true" italian names for princess, priests and generals?

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaItaly View Post
    I'm glad to help you!
    May I suggest you a list of "true" italian names for princess, priests and generals?
    I think this is a good idea in general! But I'd say it won't be necessary to change that before the next release! "The Character Names Project", a mod changing all the names! So it won't just be the Italian ones but also for every other faction! Nevertheless good idea

Oh, nevermind! mine is just an idea... :-)

And a good one!

hey, king , remember you mentioned your making two factions? order of knights templar is one, out of curiosity, which one is the other

I hope this is some kind of april fools joke. I go to my favorites, go to this site and bam. Total barbie center?

nice april fools joke guys, or the website got hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by DUSharp View Post
    I hope this is some kind of april fools joke. I go to my favorites, go to this site and bam. Total barbie center?

nice april fools joke guys, or the website got hacked.

Check the Thema Devia for more details and discussion. And this is all really a cover-up.....

Welcome to Barbie - Total Happiness!

Hi AndreaItaly,

Thanks for offering the Italian faction names!
    But when I would incorporate Italian names I should also include other native names. Accordingly I could use the whole Character Names Project for my mod, but I'm not sure if I have enough time left to do that.
    But I would suggest that you post your list (when you've already done one) into the Character Names forum...

Hi Mike,

You're right that I mentioned to make two factions, but because I couldn't decide which additional faction would be really interesting and necessary I sticked with only one new faction. Also I rather like to have one polished Knights Templar faction than two boring or "clonish" new factions...
    Last edited by King Kong; April 01, 2007 at 06:43 AM.

Winner of 'Favorite M2TW Mod' and 'Favorite M2TW Modder' Award 2007 & 2008

Ok King Kong!
    Can I suggest you some units for the Venetian Empire, when you're ready?

if by any chance you are interested in making another faction, i'd suggest order of teutonic knights, because it actually existed in the northern europe, they were awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13531 View Post
    if by any chance you are interested in making another faction, i'd suggest order of teutonic knights, because it actually existed in the northern europe, they were awesome!
    I second this.

Quote Originally Posted by byob View Post
    I second this.
    You guys need to check out the new trailer for the official expansion to Medieval 2...Medieval: Kingdoms!! There will be a Single Player Campaign concerning the Teutonic Order!! And it's really looking goood

I hope that the things included can easily be used for modding! I think there are over four new factions included! Who knows...at least the units look shiny!

Link

Game Features
    http://www.totalwar.com/index.html?p...medieval2/1/4/
    Its a link to the site presenting the addon! There's also a trailer!! Check it out guys!!

This will be the next mod I'll be trying out post-patch 1.2.

Just wanted to echo Duke Gibbons' post. I've never played Stainless Steel, but I've been watching it carefully for a while now.

As soon as the newest version is out, I'll be giving it a play-through.

"I am what the Gods have made me!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast