Thread: Pitiful MP Experience

Dunecat's Avatar Praefectus

Default Pitiful MP Experience

Seriously. I played online for the first time today, and what a cheap experience. I'm not talking about the powergaming whores who play timurids. I'm talking about CA's half-assed attempt at creating a playable game. Half the maps I COULDN'T EVEN DEPLOY IN. Not, there was no deployment phase- when I GOT to the deployment phase, the game glitched and i could not deploy in my marked "deployment zone".

What a garbage game, CA. Seriously. Halo 2 MP was put together better than your crap.

Default Re: Pitiful MP Experience

I cant even get into multiplayer. Ive tried everything, it just wont accept my CD-key . Yes i know the letters have to be capitalized etc.
    But i can remember that already in RTW i didnt have too much fun, lagged alot. I think M2TW is still a great game, but more in singleplayer than in multiplayer.

Default Re: Pitiful MP Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnec View Post
    Seriously. I played online for the first time today, and what a cheap experience. I'm not talking about the powergaming whores who play timurids. I'm talking about CA's half-assed attempt at creating a playable game. Half the maps I COULDN'T EVEN DEPLOY IN. Not, there was no deployment phase- when I GOT to the deployment phase, the game glitched and i could not deploy in my marked "deployment zone".

What a garbage game, CA. Seriously. Halo 2 MP was put together better than your crap.

I think it's more than a little silly when people talk up a bunch of bull about how unplayable and bad multiplayer is, when I myself and several people who I see and play with online regularly have little to no problems outside of the occasional lag you get during peak time in North America 3-6 PM CST and someone with a half a## computer or connection.

You might rethink how you word your comments, I'm more than willing to help people, but remarks like this deserve no attention.