Thread: -Mod switch version released!

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

Default -Mod switch version released!

Hi!
    I'm happy to announce that the -mod switch version of 77BC is now avaiable here:

http://forums.totalrealism.net/showthread.php?t=4203

Now you can download and play 77BC withouth need to install any other mod. Just use an unmodified BI 1.6 version and install it there. in fact the new download link has all the released hotfixes included.

More and more mods have started to use this feature because it allows to use only one copy of RTW in your hard drive and you can play various mods within it.

For any problem please report to the bugs and ctd thread.

Regards.

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: -Mod switch version released!

... good decision. I'll try it out
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Thanks DaVinci. Your support along the process of creation of this modification has been very important for the team. By the way, please remember to download the hotfix for the mod_switch:

First fix for the mod_switch version
    Date: 25/03/07

Install instructions: decompress the rar file and drop the data folder inside your 77bc folder, some of the existing files will be replaced and new ones will be added.

download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/22755601/data.rar.html
    download link: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=VE7I24KD

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

... thanks, SH, i got it already over RTR forum. I played now as SPQR until 72BC, second summer season i believe, and then a ctd occured while i intended to assault the last Sertorian settlement in Spain. I will display the screenshot with the error message, before it crashes to desktop (ctd-report in your bug-topic.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.