Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Near release... Deus lo Vult 2.1 plus new 2.1 add-on superpack

Icon2 Near release... Deus lo Vult 2.1 plus new 2.1 add-on superpack

The offical M2TW 1.2 patch might be later than expected but the Deus lo Vult Rumour Control department reports faint but confirmed sightings of Repman and DerDrakken's mighty modulation banners far across the battle plain. Soothsayers exclaim the imminent release of 2.1 in mere days (daze) Maybe sooner...

Default Re: Near release... Deus lo Vult 2.1 plus new 2.1 add-on superpack

Great! Looking forward to the new release.

Keep up the great work, guys.

This is really good news indeed. Does the Rumour Factory also have information on the contents of version 2.1?

I hope that there are more factions and cities and less money for the AI and less ability for the King to become offensive to all and sundry. Otherwise I really am wondering what could possibly be in this new version.

Come on spill the beans!!

The German Quality Control Departements reports minor bugs, but release should be in less than 24 hours

Changelog DLV 2.1:
    - more historic events (1200-1400) + Tokus*Maximus pictures
    - refined map (less blocky forests, 3 passes in caucasus, , Riga fix) + climate changes: snow in caucasus, appenin, atlas, anatolia
    - changed techtree: no more troop recruitement in the core buildings, only in military buildings, more differences between cities\castles and their buildings (roads,..): economy --military
    - reduced starting settlement levels
    - split the rebel monster stacks
    - changed settlement mechanics: more religious squalor, reduced devastation...
    - every faction can reach maximum settlement level in two metropoli close together: city + castle
    - reduced extremely AI money infusion scripts
    - added a little money inflation effect for player and AI
    - bugfixing: better alliances,...
    - weakened the noble rebellion stuff: it's although reversible with small chance
    If your King is in the capitol, is crowned & and has Authority >5*, there is a % chance each turn that he will lose the trait "Offends the Nobility". Nobles that have the trait "Disloyal" must travel to the Capitol to seek an audience with the King to receive a pardon. If they end their turn in the capitol, and the King is present, there is a % chance each turn that they will be pardoned (lose the trait "Disloyal"). However, there is also a % chance that the disloyal Noble will receive the trait "Thrown in the Dungeon"...essentially immobile + other bad traits, until released (% chance of release each turn, with average stay in the Dungeon being 5 years (10 turns). *There is a new trait "At the Seat of Power" that gives Faction Leaders +1 Authority when they end their turn in the capitol. Crown, Heraldic Titles, Legendary Swords and winning battles can all boost Authority to reach the required level

Changelog Addon 2.1:
    Campaign map:
    - nice RTW like layout of the campaign map with real wooden settlements (thanks to Silent Resident)
    - new models for Ressources (thanks to Maced0n from MetroNavalMod)
    -polish Druzhina available

repman
    Last edited by repman; March 25, 2007 at 05:12 AM.

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Niiiiice. Unfortunately, I started a Denmark campaign like three days ago. >.< Oh well, I'll get to try out the HRE, which I've been wanting to do. =D

"I am what the Gods have made me!"

what about the new models from burrek? will thes be in DLV or are they compatible with DLV if they are not in?

i just started another new england campain last night !!!!

I'm guessing this isnt save game compatable?
    and will we need MTWII patch 1.2 use DLV 2.1?

hopefully all the skins are still in there

Laetus

Hurrah! will have something to do then!

New models and units from burrek will probably be seperate, the title of this topic reads: "2.1 addon super pack", the current addon superpack includes the skins and units from burrek, so it will be optional whether to have them or not, you will probably have to download 2.1 and the addon seperate.

But am not the one makin the mod.....just my guess.

The fixes sound great, i'm looking forward to playing the next version of this mod .

I especially like the way we can now have a huge city and a citadel to recruit the high level units, i think this is fine and it makes sense.

I'm sure you guys won't fail to impress.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGGUM View Post
    New models and units from burrek will probably be seperate, the title of this topic reads: "2.1 addon super pack", the current addon superpack includes the skins and units from burrek, so it will be optional whether to have them or not, you will probably have to download 2.1 and the addon seperate.

Correct Higgum, DlV2.1 will run as the tradition Deus lo Vult with exciting new 2.1 goodies. The add-on superpack by Ordensritter is a graphics heavy extra, made from the cream of the crop of other visual mods. It enhances skies, skins and units. "Don't be shy, give 'em a try!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tokus*Maximus View Post
    Correct Higgum, DlV2.1 will run as the tradition Deus lo Vult with exciting new 2.1 goodies. The add-on superpack by Ordensritter is a graphics heavy extra, made from the cream of the crop of other visual mods. It enhances skies, skins and units. "Don't be shy, give 'em a try!"

im sorry but what higgum said is a contradiction.
    at one point he say's the skins are seperate then he says they are included.
    then you kind of say the same thing.

The changelog means additional things included, so all old stuff is still there !
    have a look, can you see the new resources ?

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

I'm looking forward to this!

Deus Lo Vult. best mod

Quote Originally Posted by repman View Post
    The changelog means additional things included, so all old stuff is still there !

repman

oo looks like a log cabin?

This is going to be fun, by the way did all of you DLV faithfuls go over and vote for DLV to get some MOD awards?

My MTW2 folder is so complex now, I think that when this is released I am going to uninstall everything, then start over. Made the mistake of trying other mod's before DLV (I know, stupid... huh?!) and now my MTW2 folder looks like Katrina busted it's levee's!

Oh, yeah... assuming not 2.0 save compatible? With all these changes I'd probably want to start fresh anyway. And will the "add-on" be released at the same time as 2.1?

At some point though, I'd hope for save-game compatible, I can only start over so many times, you know...?

Can't wait DLV mod-masters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh-Rah!

Sorry origin unknown let me re-phraise:
    An addon superpack will be avaliable for 2.1, which will contain the skins, generals etc. from burrek, you can choose whether to download it and add-it-on if you want.

Don't mean to sound patronizing, trying to make my point easy to understand.

And glad to hear about the superpack, i think the skins from burrek are very good and enhance DLV.

Edit - And i've already voted for DLV, think it's second, behind Lands to conquer which is way out in front.
    Last edited by HIGGUM; March 25, 2007 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGGUM View Post
    Sorry origin unknown let me re-phraise:
    An addon superpack will be avaliable for 2.1, which will contain the skins, generals etc. from burrek, you can choose whether to download it and add-it-on if you want.

Don't mean to sound patronizing, trying to make my point easy to understand.

And glad to hear about the superpack, i think the skins from burrek are very good and enhance DLV.

AH! thanks for clearing that up.... maybe i was just having a dumb moment earlier.

I think ill be waiting for this before i carry on my game

Shadrach's Avatar Miles

Great news! I'll try to install DLV2.1 when the patch is out, but dont know if I can wait that long

Any idea if it will be save game compatible?

Btw, wat iz dees 'Holz'?

-S

repman
    Jeez, France is spanking in that campaign.

Also, where is this voting thing at? I'd love to show my appreciation for this mod.

"I am what the Gods have made me!"

repman
    erm-
    am i wrong or are the resources (sheep/wood) on that screenshot inaccessible?
    that just reminded me of a campaign a long long time ago where i couldn't access the chocolate in brasil...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast