Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greece vs Turkey <Soccer(or football) match for the qualifikation into euro 2008

Default Greece vs Turkey <Soccer(or football) match for the qualifikation into euro 2008

I am glad to post here that Turkey wons in athens against greece with4:1
    i never thought that turkey wins

Post your comments and what you think about the match here!

i think that it was really unfair from the greek fans to thrown with garbages

and our keeper waited to long and get a yellow card and he deserved it!

Busy!!!

Odenat's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Greece1:4Turkey <Soccer(or football) match for the qualifikation into euro 2008

i never thought it too, we had so many missing players, Grec supporters made a great job too at the end of the game by applauding us. i hope we'll learn something from it.

Giorgos's Avatar Deus Ex Machina

Default Re: Greece1:4Turkey <Soccer(or football) match for the qualifikation into euro 2008

I didn't watch the match but congratulations to Turkey!

Semisalis

Great effort to come back from one goal down.

Can't believe they won the Euro cup only 3 years ago..pfft

Quote Originally Posted by NimChief View Post
    Can't believe they won the Euro cup only 3 years ago..pfft
    lol, yeah, well. We couldn't believe it either.

But greece had a really good beginning really
    they gave the turks a goal
    and then
    1:4seems a little bit strange how the master of EU played
    what are greeks thinking about otto rehagel?

Busy!!!

Default Re: Greece vs Turkey <Soccer(or football) match for the qualifikation into euro 2008

Well, i am not the one to judge because i do not deal much with football, but i think out team is simply getting older...

Semisalis

Default Re: Greece vs Turkey <Soccer(or football) match for the qualifikation into euro 2008

Simple, get rid of this man:

Joke of a goalie.

Odenat's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by NimChief View Post
    Simple, get rid of this man:
    Everyone can have it's bad days.

like volkan
    turkey vs switzerland
    we lost because he cant hold a ball

Busy!!!

Duke_of_Bavaria's Avatar Vicarius

****ing pice of **** game, I'm still pissed! I bet money on that **** game :@ last time I bet my money on old men.

Kustjägarsoldat, A-dyk #31 Nordenskiöld - KJ för alltid!

lol. You shouldn't have. Either way, the damage is done now....btw , did you hear about this Japanese guy that placed a rather big bet on Greece winning the eu competition of 2004? He got filthy rich that guy.....that's what i call smart-ass risky betting!

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgos - Zahos View Post
    lol. You shouldn't have. Either way, the damage is done now....btw , did you hear about this Japanese guy that placed a rather big bet on Greece winning the eu competition of 2004? He got filthy rich that guy.....that's what i call smart-ass risky betting!
    Yeah I should, they ought to have won that game damned bastards, still hate them for it. I bet 10 euro on that **** game.
    Aye I did hear about him, only I heard he was English. Must be one of them rumour that nobody knows where it started from in the first place and then people just change it to what sounds good. Next time I hear about it it's gonna be some poor African farmer who became the emperor of Tanzania :hmmm:.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke_of_Bavaria View Post
    Aye I did hear about him, only I heard he was English. Must be one of them rumour that nobody knows where it started from in the first place and then people just change it to what sounds good. Next time I hear about it it's gonna be some poor African farmer who became the emperor of Tanzania :hmmm:.
    heh. No, Japanese is the original one.

Fine then .

Bwaho's Avatar Puppeteer
    From the kingdom of heaven by the powah of the holy spirit

wow, greece was destroyed... where's your spartans now!? kidding

Let me put it this way. I am amazed we still exist after thousands of years.

Eastern Red's Avatar Semisalis

I love watching Turkey's national team in any competition, full of zest and aggression. The last Euro was won by Greece and I hope and wish them best of luck to lift the cup in 2008 if they are able to go all the way. Congrats btw.

THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA
    COURTESY OF LORD RAHL

Yeah, me too. It's one thing hearing their news anchors going "if that team(meaning Greece) won the Euro in 2004, so could we" and another thing to actually do it. I hope this time they get through to the end for real. I'll be the first to clap congratulations!

Has anyone Information shall greece get a punishment?
    for their fans?

Busy!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast