Thread: Battle CTD

VOP2288's Avatar Smokey the Bear
    Civitate

Default Battle CTD

I installed the mod (2.2) without any sort of problems onto my 1.1 version of M2TW and I've been playing it for the last hour and a half or so....I'm impressed and thus far like.

Though, I have come across one problem that is getting to me. I've played through something like 40 years without any sort of problems to speak of but 5 mins ago when I tried to take a full 20 unit army against a fairly large Turkish army (2 seperate armies in all) after the loading screen finished the game CTD...I booted up the game again and tried the same thing....CTD

Any idea what the problem could be? If it helps at all discerning what it might be it should be noted that all battles prior to this one (something like maybe 4 or 5 excluding naval) were all automatically dealt with..this CTD battle would be my first commanded one

thanks
    Under the patronage of Pra

Addicted-Gamers.com - Up-and-coming game news website! Please support us!

Cymera's Avatar Roma Invictus

Default Re: Battle CTD

The team has stopped troubleshooting and modding until the new patch arrives. So far, it is known that something in the EDU or EDB, or even in the game itself can cause these crashes.

As it is now, your problem cannot be helped, the sooner the new patch arrives, the sooner we can all get back to work rebuilding the mod from the ground up.

Under the Patronage of the Wise Kara Kolyo in the Hallowed House of Wilpuri
    Proud Patron of the Charming
    Balikedes, an Insightful and Tactful Warrior.

Extended Greek Mod (XGM) Lover ..... A mod by DimeBagHo

"
    The wise are instructed by reason, average minds by
    experience, the stupid by necessity and the brute by instinct
    "

- Marcus Tullius Cicero