Thread: Resolution problem... or not???

Default Resolution problem... or not???

First , sorry on bad English or language mistakes ...:original:
    Second ... few days ago i changed my monitor to samsung TFT 931BF 19" ...
    Graphic card is Radeon X1900XTX 512 ddr3 , graphic settings are high except shadows (texture is high)
    Picture is fine and everything was ok until i started to play MTW2 (Lands to conquer mode 2.1 ). I put resolution on 1280x1024 - which is default resolution for my monitor ... In battles picture and sharpnes is great , but unit cards are blured and they seemed like they are in 1024x768 little streched, and yes they are no sharp at all ...
    In map mode same thing - traders, armies, spies - sharp and clear , but menu and unit cards - horror ...
    Lusted ....Help... SOS ...SOS...SOS...

I find same problem on the MTW2 offical forum site but no answer, here is the post of that guy

menu distortion on 22" widescreen monitor

Hi, I don't know if this problem has been posted before, but I'm having some problems with the campaign map menu and battle map UI (unit icons and formation buttons). I have a 22" widescreen monitor on 1680 x 1050 resolution using nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS and Core 2 duo E6600. The map resolution and the battle screen resolution looks fine, but the section on the bottom for the building options and map appears fuzzy and stretched, like it's at a differenct resolution or being stretched to fit the screen. This happens for the unit icons in battle screen also. Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance If anyone knows the solution ....
    Last edited by Praetorian BG; March 21, 2007 at 06:45 AM.