Thread: Helpppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Helpppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I really need some help and no1 seems to be helping me in my other thread so maybe the title will assist me.
    Basically in the campaign map and the battle screen is all white which is practically the whole game. This is exactly what I did step by step the SECOND time i had to install rtw.

1. I deleted every last little bit of rtw. Uninstalled it, deleted activision foldder and then i deleted it from recycling bin.
    2. I Installed Rome total war
    3. I attempted to install patch 1.3 and the modify,repair and delete screen came up so i deleted it then install it again.
    4. Install patch 1.5 with no problems. I installed both patches to the Rome total war data file.
    5. I installed the full 8.0 version of this mod to C drive/program files/activion/rome total war.
    6. I installed the 8.1 Patch In the same spot.
    7. I went to go play the game and the custom battle screen was white. The campaign map is all white. I can hear voices I just can't see anything.

I gave all the info. I could think of so some one please help me out here. If you need to know some additional info. to help you help me then just ask away. I will probably be looking at the progress of this thread every hour or less lol Thank you in advance

Default Re: Helpppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reads like a corrupted installation or Video issue. When you say Deleted RTW do you mean uninstalled or manually deleting the RTW folder into the Bin? You must uninstall the game not delete it. Then Delete the remaining files in Activision from the bin.
    You might Try repairing 1.3 Not deleting it. Do you have another PC that you can attempt a clean install ? Redown load the MOD and patch maybe these are corrupted?

Good Luck.

Yes I went into the control panel and uninstalled it 1st and then i deleted the activision folder from my computer and then my recycling bin. How did i get a corrupt download? I downloaded it right from here up at the top of this forum under the thread that says like installation of full version 8.0 and it also has the patch in there and it was only like 2 days ago. Only other computer I have at my house is a laptop and that thing probably can't even play roller coaster tycoon 1...nevermind this game lol thanx for the feedback and much more would be appreciated.

@gs00z21
    maybe this helps
    If you have still graphical problems as a pink campaign map or missing textures on the battlemap or....then:
    Could be a cache problem running the mod the first time:
    - jump out of the running programm: push the three buttons: str-alt-del together, than back into it
    - or restart computer
    - or delete manually all map.rwm files in the campaign folders
    - or change the screen resolution of the game

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

haha it worked. wow something soo simple. Thanx for the advice guys now I can now embark on TOTAL WAR ROMAN STYLE ONCE AGAIN! lol