Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HorseArcher Resigns

imb39's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Patrician Citizen spy of the council

Default HorseArcher Resigns

It is with great sadness and regret that I have to announce that HorseArcher has resigned and used his administrative access to make himelf a normal member

HorseArcher has been a pivotal figure of the site for almost two years. I have worked with him, initially as UL, now as Hex member, for just under a year and I can speak of the dedication he had for the site. Two years of hard work and dedication to TWC is a tiring experience.

Romanos's Avatar Hey

Default Re: HorseArcher Resigns

Still can't beleive it. Anyway it was nice working with you Archer.
    Under the Great and Honorable Patronage of Fabolous
    Patron (father) of Sir Matthias and ForgottenImmortal
    Grandson of Lucius Veronus
    Member of S.I.N
    Sept 2003 - 2004 - 2nd Generation Jun 23 2004 (25-Feb)

HA - you have always kept this site running beautifully and done a tremendous job during your tenure as site administrator. Thank you.

Ah well see ya in Oblivion mate
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Very shocking. He was the one who hired me as a CP last January and with his trust and patience in me, I was able to succeed as a TWC moderator. Best wishes to him and his family and I hope to see him around the forums.

So, + rep who writes up the best conspiracy theory!
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.

Hadrian's Avatar MacMhaolian

Shocking indeed. I too am fond of Archer, and will miss his leadership. Long live the benevolent Imperator! He's still the man.....
    Hadrian
    Under the Patronage of PyrrhusIV
    Patron of jegui
    Keeper of the Faith

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Sorry to see him go, but I guess it would get old after a while.

P.S. - Since he has made himself a regular member, I got dibs on patronizing him!
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

And so the Imperial age comes to a close.
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius View Post
    It's a trap! Archer has staged his own resignation. His enemies will come crawling out of the woodwork to pee against his statue. Then he will take his position on the throne once more and purge the traitors.
    "Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Quote Originally Posted by Muizer View Post
    It's a trap! Archer has staged his own resignation. His enemies will come crawling out of the woodwork to pee against his statue. Then he will take his position on the throne once more and purge the traitors.
    Didnt we do that in October? :hmmm:

Right Bel, you're on, conspiracy theory coming up!

Starting with Archer's staff rebellion Spartan tried to seize the site with Sulla, JP, their evil acomplice, managed to coax Besim to cause a massive uproar on the forum and Mudd faced Sim in an epic Haxor vs Banzor battle. Mudd saved the day for the Civitates with the help of Katrina, who accidently tripped over a crack in the pavement, causing a chain of events which caused Sim's computer to explode.

(tBP inserted in the middle) tBP, suddenly realisising there was a lack of bear males on the forum, seized Gig and held him hostage until someone put up a topless photo on the Say Cheese thread, much to his dismay it was in fact Nerwen who did so, turning tBP instantaneously straight. Gig, saved by Nerwen, galloped off with her into the sunset, as tGS came hunting for his traitorous brother.

In a last-ditch attempt to bail JP ran to Archer's house and smacked him over the head with a rock, then PMed El Cid ordering his own demotion. Archer, still unconscious, is now being trained as a Monk at Sib's secret academy of Ninja's in China, half way down the great wall of China, plotting his revenge as he holds Sulla captive. Spartan, continuing his run for power, posed as Zboard in an attept to buy the site, but JP, believeing it to be Archer in disguize, managed to convince El Cid to put in a bid...

(tBP inserted again) In a desperate atempt to escapt tGS's murderous intentions tBP shacked up with none other then Shaun, Shaun, hideously drunk at the time, accepted the fact that tBP was in his bed and collapsed. Whilst he was sleeping tBP skinned shaun and put the skin on himself, hoping it was a good disguise. However, his plot was foiled upon seeing the shape of Gig and Nerwen against the sunset, unleashing tBP's manical twin personality, Garbarsardar.

Garb ran riot, causing temporary forum failures due to posts of impossible genius at impossible frequency. The network, finding such impossibilities impossible, lashed out, killing Besim. (explaination of Besim's sudden leave)

Archer, loging back on, now finds he had been demoted, but the great Banzor Sim is still alive, using a university computer at WBK's lab. WBK hs been tied up and is being used to block the entrance as the SAS attempt to break in to recapture the 'dangerous fugitive'

The plot continues....

Please let no-one mentioned take offence, it was made up on the spot with the first names which came to mind.

Edit: Yes, Archer is training and plotting whilst unconscious, just wait till he wakes up!
    Edit2: Just realised I have left the master of plotting, tBP out, I will add his role now
    Edit3: tBP added, if you can trump that Bel, then I owe you a cookie if we ever meet

Interesting theory...

HA, thank you for your two years of hard work and dedication to TWC; TWC would not be as it is today without your help.

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius View Post
    HA and Archer were two different members. HA was actually Sinhuet which is thoroughly explained here:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showp...80&postcount=1

Archer on the other hand was a composite puppet-persona run collectively by nowonmai, Caius Julius and Praetorian Sejanus (the same people behind the "ferrets 54" persona)

The recent threats by HA-Sinhuet to reveal the plot led to friction between the co-puppeteers and they dissolved their partnership.

Is it that simple?

Of course not.

There is a small and seemingly insignificant incident that will persuade the bemused readers that I'm not writing this only because I am a reputation prostitute. I was invited some months ago in an MSN chat where Spartan, Sulla, Sibs and Crand

*Discards Rock through Bus Window*

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Incorrect... horsearcher and archer were husband and wife.

Sorry to see both of them falling from where they ardently belonged
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Quote Originally Posted by silver guard View Post
    Right Bel, you're on, conspiracy theory coming up!

Starting with Archer's staff rebellion Spartan tried to seize the site with Sulla, JP, their evil acomplice, managed to coax Besim to cause a massive uproar on the forum and Mudd faced Sim in an epic Haxor vs Banzor battle. Mudd saved the day for the Civitates with the help of Katrina, who accidently tripped over a crack in the pavement, causing a chain of events which caused Sim's computer to explode.

(tBP inserted in the middle) tBP, suddenly realisising there was a lack of bear males on the forum, seized Gig and held him hostage until someone put up a topless photo on the Say Cheese thread, much to his dismay it was in fact Nerwen who did so, turning tBP instantaneously straight. Gig, saved by Nerwen, galloped off with her into the sunset, as tGS came hunting for his traitorous brother.

In a last-ditch attempt to bail JP ran to Archer's house and smacked him over the head with a rock, then PMed El Cid ordering his own demotion. Archer, still unconscious, is now being trained as a Monk at Sib's secret academy of Ninja's in China, half way down the great wall of China, plotting his revenge as he holds Sulla captive. Spartan, continuing his run for power, posed as Zboard in an attept to buy the site, but JP, believeing it to be Archer in disguize, managed to convince El Cid to put in a bid...

(tBP inserted again) In a desperate atempt to escapt tGS's murderous intentions tBP shacked up with none other then Shaun, Shaun, hideously drunk at the time, accepted the fact that tBP was in his bed and collapsed. Whilst he was sleeping tBP skinned shaun and put the skin on himself, hoping it was a good disguise. However, his plot was foiled upon seeing the shape of Gig and Nerwen against the sunset, unleashing tBP's manical twin personality, Garbarsardar.

Garb ran riot, causing temporary forum failures due to posts of impossible genius at impossible frequency. The network, finding such impossibilities impossible, lashed out, killing Besim. (explaination of Besim's sudden leave)

Archer, loging back on, now finds he had been demoted, but the great Banzor Sim is still alive, using a university computer at WBK's lab. WBK hs been tied up and is being used to block the entrance as the SAS attempt to break in to recapture the 'dangerous fugitive'

The plot continues....

Please let no-one mentioned take offence, it was made up on the spot with the first names which came to mind.

Edit: Yes, Archer is training and plotting whilst unconscious, just wait till he wakes up!
    Edit2: Just realised I have left the master of plotting, tBP out, I will add his role now
    Edit3: tBP added, if you can trump that Bel, then I owe you a cookie if we ever meet

The Plot starts a year ago when Sulla, sick of the tedious monotony of running TWC after revolution and rebuilding mode decides to conduct one last political experiment. He faked his disappearance to see how the curia will react and how the community will choose another leader. The experiment went well for the curia as 10 wise individuals known as the Decimvirate genetically altered the persona of one seemingly silent and insignificant Praetor. The plan went well and Elections were entrusted onto the Curia with the improved Archerious2 doing a great job. Sulla, seeing the reformation of the republic decided to return abruptly and limit the power of the 10, once this was done he resigned and left Archerious2.1 who was reprogrammed.

The 10 were shattered and displaced and had to all individually make their own ways back into power. Aden the Black faltered after he was caught having multiple affairs with certain members of the Hunks thread and was charged for assaulting a moderator with his sword. (Exactly which sword is only known by Aden, The moderator and his therapist). This was not the only drama to erupt as leakages from Hexagon allowed one member of the 10 to make millions by publishing stories which featured in the March edition of the Helios.

Eventually most of the 10 found their way back into power by summer when Belisarius hacked into Archerious and abducted Nerwen. After a standoff and shootout Belisarius was promoted and made Minister of Drama and Conspiracy, he also held the role of head of content. Simetrical retired back to his lair and created Simbot, who would one day play a significant role in TWC History. tBP tried to hack into Archer but could not find the back door. However, because of his determination and because he burst into the staff forum Jack Sparrow style, he was given a moderating position.

Again the boredom of monotonous moderating became the norm. Staff entertained themselves by hunting and picking on cker069 and playing cat and mouse with Atheist Peace. Ferrets was resurrected by archer and was viewed as a volatile program that managed to hack into the server and make itself Praetor on two occasions. Eventually he was too much of a threat and general pain in the arse and was terminated. Also it is during this time that Hicks married AP and released pictures of what appeared to be .. .. never mind.

As time wore on communication between the Hexagon deteriorated and Archerious was left doing much more then he was initially designed for. Eventually members of the 10 decided that it was time to retire him but his AI revolted against the idea of termination and took over the forum. After much war in which Belisarius was wounded and carried away by his hot sexy praetorian babes for sensual healing and sexy time a balance was restored.

However some members of the 10, some of who had morphed into other accounts as an attempt of appearing new and harmless though of a better way to destroy Archerious. Simetrical was brought to “maintain the server” but was actually allowed back to find Archers weakness. Once found Hexagon initiated Archeriouses shutdown and here we are.

Im really sorry to see Archer go. He has been one of the top dogs almost as long as I have been here so it seems like the end of an era for me.

As for the conspiracy theories its really rather simple.

Archer and I are eloping to Las Vegas.

Hard to see you go Archer, the whole site shall miss you.

it may not be gthe most dramatic conspiracy theory, but the truth is... its all part of a cunning plan masterminded by a former forum leader long absent and plotting a return to greatness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast