Thread: White Screen

Default White Screen

I just downloaded your mod and aparently I did something wrong because The campaign map and custom battle screen is only white and nothing else.
    I uninstalled rome completely then reinstalled it and then installed patch 1.3 then 1.5 and then i installed this mod and then the patch for the mod and i installed it into C Drive/Program Files/Activision/Rome Total War. I also clicked on that ms-dos thing that it says to click on in the instructions. What did i do wrong?

Default Re: White Screen

Did you manually remove the Activision Folder after removing RTW? Delete it from the Recycle Bin? You should do this before reinstalling RTW. Is your Video card -processor meeting the required settings? Check your Video settings in RTW. Choose your settings and click on -Custom- to reset them.After installing RTW and the Mod defraging C: needs to be performed for better performance.
    Hope this helps.

Na I didn't delete the folder from the recycling bin. If i do that now will it work or do i have to re install everything again? If so it's no big deal i'm used to it by now lol and my computer should be able to handle this mod seeing how it handles metw2 perfectly fine..more than fine actually.

Civis

Ctrl-alt-del , then jump back in to the program and it should work fine.
    This might not be the Real Tordis_Umulius, the profile might be hacked, at least there is showing up a bunch of nonsense in certain parts of this Forum. I DO NOT POST IN DISCUSSION AND DEBATE.