Thread: Strange Doings in Naples

Default Strange Doings in Naples

I'm 100 turns into DlV as the English and I toggled off FOW just to see what was going on elsewhere. The only truly surprising thing I noticed involved Sicily. The Sicilians had taken the provinces in southern Italy, as expected. But there their armies sat. I counted a full stack in Naples and another eight full stacks near the city, as if they were awaiting an attack by the Pope. They have not moved west, into Sardina or Corsica, south, into Tunisia, or west, into the Balkans. Even Malta remains independent.

Maybe the Sicilians need a new strategy setting for your next release?

Siculus

Default Re: Strange Doings in Naples

this seems like a strainge occurance BUT i have seen the same with the scotts!

In my first game they used ships and went off to ireland and conquered that and went off to to scandanavia but in my second game they have the 3 scottish provences and arnt really doing chuff all else except building up masses and masses of armys (which is scaring me.... )

AI just seem to be having problems with boats. I have been allied to the scotts (im english) since near the beginning of the game but they have yet to move out of thier 3 territories. I have tried giving them military access + asking them to attack the french but they have done nothing

In 2.1 they will move more often

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics