Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: FACTION: The Kypchak Confederacy

Default Re: FACTION: The Kypchaks

woooow !! fantastic unique model, 3D masterpiece ! respect !

Thanks Jon.

"I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

so, Kypchaks became my favorites, at them strong army and very mobile in all aspects, they are strong even most Seljuks horse archers and light cavalrymens.

And these chain armours so shine, that it is difficult to refuse them !

Elite lancers

"I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

Very scary, wouldn't want one of them charging at me.

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

the Armor and helmet to look like historycal Georgian noble cavalrymens. Can we shall use (rechange) them also to Georgians? ... without mask.

so, Kypchaks units are finish or not ?
    Last edited by Miraj; May 29, 2007 at 01:20 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDelta View Post
    Elite lancers

Too cool. You even added some helmet plummage. Very nice.

The Armor and helmet to look like historycal Georgian noble cavalrymens. Can we shall use (rechange) them also to Georgians? ... without mask.

so, Kypchaks units are finish or not ?
    There are some slavic levy type unit to do still I believe and then they will be done.

Sinan's Avatar Senator

LOL..... pwnage just got redefined.
    Add me on Steam if you are playing SHOGUN 2 multiplayer!

teh.frickin.pope's Avatar Senator

You know, for my first faction I was thinking Khwarzem, then Georgia looked Really sweet, but these Kypchaks.....man, they just look too dang mean to pass up.

Broken Crescent, Its Frickin Awesome! Sig by Atterdag +rep
    Stop Uwe Boll!

The Mongol's Avatar Primicerius

I've said it before and I'll say it again, masks are creepy.

They make you look like an emotionless terminating machine.

Here's another screenshot of the elite lancers because the first screenshot shows some errors in the mipmaps.

I've been playing a campaign as the Kypchaks and it's been fun. The battle against Georgia is relentless. They field large armies of spearmen which make mince meat of the turkish auxiliary and nomad lancer units. You have to use the advantage of manouverability to stand any chance against them on the field of battle.

Also, the way I have configured javelin cavalry, you must use them in galloping straffing attacks against the flanks and rear unlike in vanilla where a single unit can unrealistically sit 60M's away at a stand still, and kill off a general. Javcav are now very vunerable because the range of their attack is much reduced.

The Byzantines have been moving through my terrain but have yet to attack. They have taken settlements to the west and have formed a ring around the black sea.

I should be able to recruit some of the heavier units soon so the campaign should only get more interesting.

Cheers

Yoda Twin's Avatar Vicarius

Hey AD, can u send me the whole mod and that save, no one will know, wink wink nudge nudge.
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.

Hey AD, can u send me the whole mod and that save, no one will know, wink wink nudge nudge.
    Sure I can, and to make it even easier to get, and to allow everyone to download it, I've uploaded it to a server. You can click here to download it.

Cheers!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    You will never get this, you will never get this!! LA LA LA LA LAAA LA LA LA LA LAAA!!

Yoda Twin's Avatar Vicarius

LOL
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.

Slavic swordsmen

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    You will never get this, you will never get this!! LA LA LA LA LAAA LA LA LA LA LAAA!!
    Borat here, Borat there...

Slavic swordsmen

Cute unit.