Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...obsolete

Default ...obsolete

obsolete
    Last edited by repman; March 26, 2007 at 08:08 AM.

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Default Re: DLV 2.0 Superpack: Skins\Units\Skies

Ok - fully downloaded and working fine. repman, i'd let you have me i you wanted.

P.S. just so everyone is aware, you have to end your first turn in your saved games, before the recruitment pools for the additional units begin filling up.
    Last edited by HIGGUM; March 17, 2007 at 02:50 PM.

hellbard's Avatar Civis

yup.. it works.. but i cant stand those red mailed knights helmets..

OUTSTANDING!
    Three cheers for Ordensritter
    Thanks Repman

Yes, it works fine. But, I did experience one problem. I have taken Balogna from the HRE and was soon offered the St John's Chapter House, which I was suprised to see offered to one of my cities; not castles. Anyway, with this add-on I can no longer recruit the mounted Hos. Knights, only the unmounted ones. Now I am wondering how/ if possible I can get the mounted ones back; cities aren't known for recruiting mounted troops, at least not at the point I am in my campaign. And I was becoming fond of recruiting the bastards in Italy!

Also, thanX Ordensritter, I was hoping for a package deal like this. Gotta get back to trying it out now...
    Last edited by verity_blues; March 18, 2007 at 12:31 AM.

Kythras's Avatar Ordinarius

The Axemen and Dismounted Mailed Knights still have the vanilla axemen animations, making (apparently) crap in combat, it's a simple matter of going into the units readme and changing it, but it can affect gameplay

I know it's a Knights and Knaves issue, I'm just throwing it out there...

Frisian Advisor for Wrath of the Norsemen (Which needs modders!)
    Descripitive Writer for The Amerial War
    Proud bearer of the Cap'n's Cafe Mocha Fart!
    Going vegetarian for 3 months with Captain Arrrgh! as of April 17th for this thread...
    Altered Streams of Consciousness

Ordensritter's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by verity_blues View Post
    ... I have taken Balogna from the HRE and was soon offered the St John's Chapter House, which I was suprised to see offered to one of my cities; not castles... Anyway, with this add-on I can no longer recruit the mounted Hos. Knights, only the unmounted ones....

Also, thanX Ordensritter, I was hoping for a package deal like this. Gotta get back to trying it out now...
    Hi,
    chapter houses can also be offered in cites (like in vanilla). The mounted order knights become recruitable in a major chapter house (check the building index). Because of, once you get the mounted order knights there is no need to build any stables.

Idea for next superpack...add Xenophonia mod

i take it i can just install over the top of the burrek and dismounted order knights to your Deus lo Vult! mod? in the thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87160

and since ive got a saved game with the above mod can i still use that? or will i need to start again?

THanx, Ordensritter, for the quick response. This add-on is really cool. Fought under a dark brooding sky last night and watched the dirt kick up as my enemy approached from the distance. Very good idea to download this, in case anyone out there was still on the fence!

/cry I just finished installing those exact mods lol

Overkill adding Xenophonia would make it a HUGE file.

Can't you make the druzna recrutable for pols? It's in the K& K.

Wolfman25's Avatar Foederatus

I have a problem when I go to install this it says "Setup cannot continue because of the following problem: Unable to extract from cabinet: cabinet may have been corrupted. My only option is the OK button and when I press the button it kicks me out.

@Overkill:
    Will see, Xenophonia is a monster file (over 500MB).

@Origin_Unknown:
    Of course, you can! It just overwrites these files. This is the extension of my guide. And yes it's savegame compatible.

@andrey_90:
    Mmh, I thought i have done this. Maybe I've forgotten to chance these at the EDB. It's note for next update.

@Wolfman25:
    I guess your file ist broken, redownload it!
    Last edited by Ordensritter; March 18, 2007 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by repman View Post
    Horsearcher:
    -Skymod Vers 2 alpha
    This skymod is really cool, I now find myself skygazing as I await the clashing of metal!

Does the new blood mod not included in this pack ?

cous it seems to be missing in the game

Quote Originally Posted by carnivore View Post
    Does the new blood mod not included in this pack ?

cous it seems to be missing in the game
    We are using burrek's Blood and Dirt v0.91 and not the blood mod what's part of the skymod.

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

err guys i had the blue screen of death flash up and pc restarted, while i was installing your superpack. hmmmm.

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

The Addon has not the total blood version from Burrek (only level 3), will be included for the next update

skymod: if i have a lot of time i will include some thounderstorm clouds from BBW and other stuff

@marku
    maybe a graphic cards problem ....??

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

geforce 8800 gts , so no i dont think so :-) ill try it again sometime or wait till next DLV is out. this is my favorite mod right now.

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast