Thread: Is there a release?

Default Is there a release?

Well you stated you were going to release the mod but then you left to go somewhere and said when yo come back you would do it. Now youre back we want a release

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Is there a release?

Then I later said that it was going to take a bit longer. Look...no matter how badly you want this mod to be finished, I guarantee that I want it more. Unfortunately, I am the only person working on this at the moment. What is also unfortunate is that I am 32 years old, married, a working musician...among other things...and, as such, I don't have lots and lots of time to work on the mod these days. I am only one man. If people really want this mod to be released, the best thing would be to volunteer to help. But I don't get volunteers. I get people who are upset that it isn't released yet. Sorry, but that is not how life works. Again, if I had some help, I would be in much better shape. Until then, I can only go at my own pace.

These threads that ask for a release, generally speaking, accomplish nothing. All that I can say is that, especially if I am the only one working on the mod, it will not be done until it is done. If people are helping me, it will obviously be much sooner.
    Last edited by Lord Condormanius; June 16, 2008 at 12:17 PM.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

I know the feeling LC.

I'm looking forward to your mod but there is no rush. The longer it takes the better it will be I'm sure... now hurry up and get it done

whoever made this thread should go take their A.D.D. medication and callm teh **** down. Just a game buddy!

I sent you a PM.

LC I don't kno alot about modding (aka nothing lol), But this mod looks awsome n i'm willing to help however i can

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Lorothin View Post
    LC I don't kno alot about modding (aka nothing lol), But this mod looks awsome n i'm willing to help however i can
    Send me a PM if you want to help. That goes for everyone. I'm getting pretty close to a release.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung