Thread: --help Wanted--

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default --help Wanted--

Do you have a particular skill or idea that you would make you a valuable addition to our team? Do you think that you can help make this mod the best that it can be? If so, send a private message to Lord Condormanius, or you can post here.

Right now we are looking for:

Skinners
    Artists
    Mappers
    Historians or "Historians"
    Help with User Interface (i.e buttons, menus, etc.)

...basically anyone who has anything to offer should feel welcome to inquire...

LC
    Last edited by Lord Condormanius; March 15, 2007 at 11:08 PM.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Manuel Komnenos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: --help Wanted--

Do you need a byzantine historian, researcher?
    Why we dig up the past? To understand it.

Neeley's Avatar Foederatus

Hey I can be a historian with Ireland Germany and the French if u need. I can also do some techincial stuff (but i would need to know what stuff first) but i cant skin or anything as i cant draw 4 my life. PM me if need be

Neeley
    Last edited by Neeley; April 16, 2007 at 12:19 PM.

i cannot do only Skins but as for other staff i am free to offer my service.

yes and as a history researcher i can do only caucasian research as i am concerned about

history of Caucasus in middle ages .

respect
    Last edited by JERUSALEM; April 18, 2007 at 09:14 AM.
    Through your intercession I hope to see the light of Thy son and the light of everlasting ages !

Quote Originally Posted by JERUSALEM View Post
    i cannot do only Skins but as for other staff i am free to offer my service.

yes and as a history researcher i can do only caucasian research as i am concerned about

history of Caucasus in middle ages .

respect

We may need some help researching Qipchaks. Would you be able to help with that?
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

yes of course they are one of the my favourite unit

but u have to tell me are u going to incude it as a one fraction or as two
    western and eastern Cumans (Qipchaks, polovci)

respect
    Last edited by JERUSALEM; April 18, 2007 at 09:41 AM.
    Through your intercession I hope to see the light of Thy son and the light of everlasting ages !

We will include them as one faction: Desht-i Qipchaq.

-John G. Hartung

the land of Cumans

ok very nice

but u have to foresee that they were basically divided among western horde
    and eastern horde. this easter one was most influential and after mongols invasion in XIII(13) centure 20-30s they were forced to leave in Hungary as the east was in great danger becouse of mongols crush
    so doing the one fraction(Desht-i Qipchaq) i will merge their history
    and i shall present it as one.

ok i agree
    good idea to make one but huge fraction = Desht-i Qipchaq

respect
    Last edited by JERUSALEM; April 18, 2007 at 09:56 AM.

Can I help too?

I can be a skinner, and maybe I could help you with coding, if you have any problems...

Yours,
    Lonely Guardian

of course !! we need both ... give your MSNmessenger address to lordC in a private message and he will say to you what we need ...thanks !

Hi! I would really enjoy being a historian for this mod. If you need me, just pm me or post here whenever you get the chance.

-Arfrisco

I am reasonably new to this modding community. but i have combined a number of the mods on this web into one more to my liking. So if you need or want someone who can make changes to anything from the building tree, units, ancilleries, events, time-line, diplomacy, character traits then im happy to help. although, from what ive read in the different threads in this forum you seem to have all that under control. thought id throw myself out there just incase... extra hands are always handy (No pun intended)

we always need help !! we will contact you

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarsies View Post
    I am reasonably new to this modding community. but i have combined a number of the mods on this web into one more to my liking. So if you need or want someone who can make changes to anything from the building tree, units, ancilleries, events, time-line, diplomacy, character traits then im happy to help. although, from what ive read in the different threads in this forum you seem to have all that under control. thought id throw myself out there just incase... extra hands are always handy (No pun intended)
    We would love to have you aboard. Send me a PM, so I can get you going.

LC

-John G. Hartung

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

I can help you, I have already done few mods, and I was a skinner
    I you want me to help you I am ready

sinople:

Send a Private Message to me and tell me where you would be most valuable to us.

LC

-John G. Hartung

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

I did

sinople @

good to see a new skinner

i saw your mod it is cool, it is nice that you are going to work for this mod

respect

Alletun's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Condormanius View Post
    Artists
    Help with User Interface (i.e buttons, menus, etc.)
    Im completely booked up with other mods atm. But if you have any questions/problems regarding the interfaces etc. then im happy to help out.
    Unit makers Tome of Knowledge:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=127787
    Warhammer: Total war modeller. Orc & Goblins (GREENSKINS!) creator
    http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=90663&page=2
    Third Age: Total war. Modeling and Skinning. Working on Isengard.

I can always help with Photoshopping.