Thread: NEW FACTION: Repubbliche Marinare di Pisa (PISA)

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default NEW FACTION: Repubbliche Marinare di Pisa (PISA)

This thread will be used to discuss the different aspects of the Pisa faction. This post is only a placeholder and will be updated.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Default Re: NEW FACTION: Repubbliche Marinare di Pisa (PISA)

If you are going with Venice and Genoa being Veneszia and Genova, don't you think that you should just go with Pisa for this one? I mean, all three of them were Maritime Republics, (There was a fourth also, though...)

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: NEW FACTION: Repubbliche Marinare di Pisa (PISA)

Quote Originally Posted by der Kaiser View Post
    If you are going with Venice and Genoa being Veneszia and Genova, don't you think that you should just go with Pisa for this one? I mean, all three of them were Maritime Republics, (There was a fourth also, though...)
    I thought about this. I am going to change the others. I don't like the faction names to be short, only named after a town. Again, we'll see how all this plays out in the beta. Right now I want to focus on getting the factions on the map and playable...then all the AI changes...adjusting for the patch, whenever that arrives. Names of things and adding a unit here or there can wait until later. What we should do is start a running list in the Dev Forum of all of these types of things.

LC
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung