Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Civilization Online: A Free MMO Empire Builder!

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Civilization Online: A Free MMO Empire Builder! (Currently a BETA Version)

favre why did you attack illyrian?
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Default Re: Civilization Online: A Free MMO Empire Builder! (Currently a BETA Version)

I think we are misinformed.

PLEASE VIEW WHO IS IN THE TWC ALLIANCE BEFORE ATTACKING
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus

what have i done to deserve such treatment???? I have honored this alliance with everything i have. I was about to attack Favre, but i will hold back for an apology and reparations, lol....

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND SUPPORT THE TWC ALLIANCE, IN CIV-ONLINE. THANKS IN ADVANCE
    Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Illyrian View Post
    what have i done to deserve such treatment???? I have honored this alliance with everything i have. I was about to attack Favre, but i will hold back for an apology and reparations, lol....
    Please. This was probably an honest mistake. Let us just settle this at the official forums
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus

This game looks fun. Is it very time consuming? I ask because some days (like tomorrow) I'm out at work for 10-12 hours and won't start my computer for any reason. From what I've read here it seems like people can attack you while you are offline and defenseless. Lame.

Anyway, I'll probably still join. It looks fun. Maybe I'll get time on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nationalist_Cause View Post
    This game looks fun. Is it very time consuming? I ask because some days (like tomorrow) I'm out at work for 10-12 hours and won't start my computer for any reason. From what I've read here it seems like people can attack you while you are offline and defenseless. Lame.

Anyway, I'll probably still join. It looks fun. Maybe I'll get time on Sunday.
    They can't attack you if you have no military IIRC. So I suggest we start up, build some economy buildings (homes, farms, and labs) so you stockpile a lot of money and turns during that 10-12 hours
    -Albert Camus

I freaking sent my armies to explore, so i can't do anything at the moment. I have to wait for them to return. And i am at the bottom at this point

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND SUPPORT THE TWC ALLIANCE, IN CIV-ONLINE. THANKS IN ADVANCE
    Click here!

Signed up today and would like to join the glorious TWC alliance

Quote Originally Posted by lordz666 View Post
    Signed up today and would like to join the glorious TWC alliance
    -Albert Camus

Feliks's Avatar Ω
    Deep Space Nine, Habitat Ring Two, Section 4

luguolo attacked me! A barbaric and unprovoked act, my army was scattered to the four winds!

Former Science Reporter for the Helios
    Under the benevolent patronage of
    Annaeus.

Hey guys thx for helping me by giving me some extra land =)

yeh sorry feliks i sent u some stuff send ceasefire please
    @khamarios i sent you some

Lord people stop attacking eachother damnit!
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeys! View Post
    Lord people stop attacking eachother damnit!
    It was a mistake I have apologized now shut up about it

Edit: Oh yeh and i believe i am more powerful than you turkeys so
    Last edited by Luguolo; March 16, 2007 at 03:30 PM.

thats the way to do it. Apologize and send some money, or something. A stand up thing to do luguolo.

Click here!

All Members, We Are At Ceasefire With Killtspar. Please View The Thread In The War Room To Find The List Of People That You should Not Attack
    -Albert Camus

Beat me to it sir dinidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Luguolo View Post

Edit: Oh yeh and i believe i am more powerful than you turkeys so

Really? How many men do you have?

Denny Crane!'s Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Lets all agree to click each others links on a regular basis. I am a young nation but if you manage it right you can exponentially grow your turn numbers using labs and exploration. I need turns to do it though so progress is slow at the moment.

Click it! I wil return the favour.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Seneca View Post
    Lets all agree to click each others links on a regular basis. I am a young nation but if you manage it right you can exponentially grow your turn numbers using labs and exploration. I need turns to do it though so progress is slow at the moment.

Click it! I wil return the favour.

Peter
    Clicked it

Have you signed up on the forums?

http://z6.invisionfree.com/The_TWC_A...ex.php?act=idx

Here is my sig thingy
    -Albert Camus