Thread: Questions about the mod.

Default Questions about the mod.

Can you change the battle banner of Dacia to Kaweks battle banner or symbol (I don't like the vanilla one). Just curious.

Default Re: Questions about the mod.

there will be new banners for all the factions..there should be a thread with the new symbols

Yeah I saw the new battle banners of Dacia and they were the same as vanillas so I was wondering if you could make them like the one I mentioned above. I liked the symbol though.

I've decided to give to Dacians the same symbols of the vanilla's version, because it look typically barbarian. Howewer I've changed the background to wood and the four circles to four shields, and that make it for me very nice. You can see also that dacians have now a new symbols with a true gold dacian helmet, and a background with barbarian shield

Sextus

OK, that's cool. I also like the roman units, saw them on the forum of Rome Total War Italia. Overall this mod should get a 10 when it's finished I think. Great job. To tell you the truth, on KK's banners I couldn't tell what they had on their banner unless I looked closer it just looked like some long horns and that's it. It still looked ok, and so does this one. Keep it up guys.