Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Clouds Across Europe Mod Info

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Default Clouds Across Europe Mod Info

Hello everyone.Now there is the mod "Clouds Across Europe" within the hosted modifications mtw2.
    Here is the information about the mod and it's features.Note that the basic aim of the mod is to enhance mtw2 by adding new factions,units,textures,guids,missions etc.And also realism and historical accuracy are the other most important goals of the mod.

CLOUDS ACROSS EUROPE

- Hotseat mod
    -Comes with an easy installer.
    -Does not overwrite any vanilla folders or interfere with other mods.
    -Uses a modified version of the vanilla map with 7 additianal regions.
    -Uses the vanilla map with changes to region distribution according to a medieval historical map.
    -8 new factions:Caliphate of the Abbasids,Shahdom of Khwarezm,Kingdom of Jerusalem ,The Teutonic Order,Grand Duchy of Lithuania,Kingdom of Georgia,Kingdom of Sweden and the Principality of Wallachia.
    -Features an "optional" folder where players are able to make certain preferances like "undestroyable factions" "passive milan" "destroyable papal states"
    -Eras system that enables the appering of the units according to Early,High and Late periods of the medieval age.
    -Mongols optionally made playable with functioning Paganism,mongolian accent,campaign descriptions,added missing units,campaign goals.
    -Functioning like the other religions,Paganism is introduced with Romuva priests and Dievas Temples for Lithuania and with Altar of Sudbeth and shamans for the Mongols.
    -Remake of the Battle of Tannenberg,featuring all the sides of the historical battle Teutonic Order,Poland and Lithuania all made playable.
    -Historical and Realistic region names instead of city names.
    -Professional and Militia soldiers battle uniform distinction for HRE,England and France.
    -Tweaked economical system which enables the factions to be richer.
    -Recruitable generals of both Early and Late versions available from citadels.
    -Historical and famous faction leaders for the new factions.
    -Patriarch for the Orthodox factions,Russian bishops have the chance to be Patriarch provided they have the piety level of 7 at least.
    -New guild order of the Dragon for HRE that enables the unit Dragon Knights.
    -New factions have their own units,campaign descriptions,banners,campaign models,textures etc.
    -New princesses for Islamic factions with their own portraits and campaign models.
    -Includes Blood Broads and Bastards mod v2.0
    -5 new exclusive to the faction Teutonic Order ranks,titles.

The mod's current and latest version is v1.4.
    Last edited by Zephrelial; April 17, 2008 at 02:26 AM. Reason: update
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Default Re: Clouds Across Europe Mod Info

Sounds good! I really like the Mongols being pagan, it adds more to the game with more religions. Any clue as to when you will have this finished?
    "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy."
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Quote Originally Posted by murphy9926 View Post
    Sounds good! I really like the Mongols being pagan, it adds more to the game with more religions. Any clue as to when you will have this finished?
    Hello Murphy this may take a long time.Maybe a month or two.Nevertheless,I will release Kingdom of Jerusalem before as a seperate mod.

BruceAlmighty's Avatar Civis

This sounds awsome! good work.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    This sounds awsome! good work.
    Thank you Bruce,It will take a long time though.

wow, i'm liking the sound of a lot of the features. (i didn't realize you could make custom advisers, for one). this will definitely be on my list of mods to play after 1.2 comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Summer View Post
    i didn't realize you could make custom advisers, for one
    You can make different advisors for each culture (but not faction).

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Icon2 Re: Clouds Across Europe Mod Info

In download section of this forum appear this:

Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search | Add | My Files | Assign Uploader [Download Zeph's Kingdom of Jerusalem Mod] File Name:Zeph's Kingdom of Jerusalem Mod (38.6 KB)Author:Zephrelial (Uploaded by Zephrelial)Date Added:TodayDownloads:9Grade:Not Rated Rate File A+AA-B+BB-C+CC-D+DD-F DescriptionZEPHRELIAL'S KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM MOD

This is a mod that adds the faction Kingdom of Jerusalem into the game.I've always had this in my mind.

MOD FEATURES:

-Adds the faction Kingdom of Jerusalem into the game without taking any factions out of the game.
    -The Teutonic Order faction is also included in the mod.
    -Kingdom of Jerusalem starts with Jerusalem and Acre.
    -Faction has a total of 26 units.
    -Faction campaign description,strat and battlemap banners,faction logo,units,diplomats,princesses and everything.
    -Historical faction Leader.
    -Kingdom of Jerusalem is the only faction in the game that is western based and uses also eastern based units such as Saracen Archers.
    -Faction has some distinguishing units such as "Hebrew Swordsmen", "Syrian Camel Archers" and much more.
    -Each unit has its own accent,instead of just one since there were german,french knights in Jerusalem.
    -New partial plate and full plate textures for Templars and Hospitallers.
    -The backbone of the army consists of knights with the option of being able to be trained in experience.

INSTALLATION:

Simply Extract the rar. you downloaded into your ORIGINAL medieval2 folder.Run the game from medieval2.exe.

CREDITS:

-Burrek.(crusader knights and dismounted crusader knights skins and jerusalem bodyguard unit skin)
    -Zhumin78(for dismounted teutonic hospitaller,templar and teutonic unitcards+dismounted teutonic templar,hospitaller shields)

PERMISSION:

The mod is for PERSONAL USE.Please do not pm me about including this to other mods.The mod is under the branch of "Clouds Across Europe Mod" and is considered part of it.This is also valid for other mods which will be used for "Clouds Across Europe Mod" such as Zeph's Order of the Dragon Mod,Zeph's Eastern Princesses v1.0,Zeph's the Teutonic Order mod (v1.0,v1.1,v1.2),Zeph's BattlePassive AI Bugfix mod,Zeph's Eras and General mod.

But i don't succeeded to download it.
    It's real or a Joke?:hmmm:
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

It's not a joke Fresco,I have released "The Kingdom of Jerusalem mod" I've downloaded it and my friend also downloaded it without a problem.
    What happens exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Re Berengario I View Post
    You can make different advisors for each culture (but not faction).
    Hmm..I see so the advisors are seperated to different cultures as well as buildings,units etc.

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Now works very fine and the result is that your Mod is the best of all!!!!!
    Very compliment Zepherial,especially for new units of Kingdom of Jerusalem!!!!
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    Now works very fine and the result is that your Mod is the best of all!!!!!
    Very compliment Zepherial,especially for new units of Kingdom of Jerusalem!!!!
    Thanks a lot fresco! That's a great compliment,thank you.I hope there aren't any problems such as CTD's or such or with campaign,are you playing now? or have you played?

Hey Zeph was wondering if you might consider adding Heraldic ancillaries for regions and for factions similar to whats in the Deus lo Vult to mod?(I think you can find this in a few other places as well.) If you haven't played using them yet I think you'd be surprised at how much they add to a game and how much funner it can to be. Just a thought. Anyway keep up the good work.
    "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy."

Well,actually it's within the Clouds Across Europe mod info saying:-Titles for AI and player.
    I am using Broads bastards by Daermad's oldest version of heraldic ancillaries.I know I like this feature a lot,too and It will certainly take place in Clouds Across Europe.

Cool I use the Broads Bastards mod with your other mods and it works quit well. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by murphy9926 View Post
    Cool I use the Broads Bastards mod with your other mods and it works quit well. Thanks.
    You're welcome murphy

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

@For achieving historical realism and accuracy ...

the brilliant words.... but, the mod will not be "historical accuracy", if in eastern are only 2 ortodox factions and was ignored major ortodox power country - Georgia.

http://www.conflicts.rem33.com/image...r_histr 21.htm
    Last edited by Tadzreuli; March 17, 2007 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadzreuli View Post
    @For achieving historical realism and accuracy ...

the brilliant words.... but, the mod will not be "historical accuracy", if in eastern are only 2 ortodox factions and was ignored major ortodox power country - Georgia.

http://www.conflicts.rem33.com/images/Georgia/geor_histr 21.htm
    Look Tadreuli,I am not someone that throw away empty and bigshot words,up to this point I haven't said something that I haven't done.
    Personally,if it was possible I would add every single faction on the world that existed.But understand this there are some complications to adding new factions..
    However,there is a new tool released that makes this possible.I also agree that the balance of factions is quite bad in vanilla.
    There are only Russia and Byzantium as Orthodox factions.Islamic factions are quite few,too.
    Currently,what writes in the mod info can be expanded.But my concern is not to give promises,I can not deliver.
    And I'm not ignoring any factions either.I have plans adding Wallachia as an another orthodox faction for instance.We'll see what happens.And thanks for your link to Georgia.Thank you.

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

my dear friend,

people famous makes not rough force, but knowledge and honor, bravery, skill to look to the truth of eye and the daring solutions.

how I did look, in your list there will be wallahia...., do not assume my of word as subjective, but directly say, you from Romania? if yes, then does not have a sense discussion apropos which of the ortodox countries was powerful. do know you, or not, but for example Russian church was obtained it autocephalous in XV century with the aid of the apostolic church of Georgia. and oldest apostolic church of Georgia is autocephalous from V century...

in XII-XIII century and even after the invasion of Mongolians, Georgia was strongest christian power in the east, western kings and rulers, the pope himself with the hope requested Georgian kings in it was new for seizing Jerusalem only Georgian kings and Georgians in walked to Jerusalem with the open national banners, they did not pay tribute to Moslems, but many Moslem principalities around Georgia were tribunarityes and vassals of Georgia.

Georgia under the alliance by crusaders divided Byzantine empire on the part in 1204 years. city Of Konstantinople and the western earth of empire were reached to crusaders, and the eastern earth to Georgia there quin of Georgia Tamar the Great created vassal state, Trabizond reign it planted on the throne of its relative, Alexius Comnin...

as you want, my frend, but historical truth in the fact that the Caucasian empire of Georgia it was considerably powerful christian state, than most divided by principalityes Russia even...

it is simple questions in the fact that the Soviet isolation and Russian policy made so that the ancient ortodox christian people, with the richest history, for the West as if does not exist...

No ofence but laods of mods have the same aims.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast