Thread: Slight problem.

Default Slight problem.

I downloaded the mod, installed it all correctly, downloaded the 6.05 quick fix. When I went to play it CTD when I scrolled over to the western side of the map, so I downloaded the revert to CA thing. Now it CDTs half way when I start a new campign. The loading bar goes half way then...*poof* CTD.

Any help would be great. I really want to play this mod.

Default Re: Slight problem.

No one can help me?

I uninstalled it some time ago, but when I found out about the 6.05 patch I thought I could play again.

Hans Kloss's Avatar J-23

I know that's not very much of help but I would realy start with fresh install of RTW/BI/IBFD.This mod requires totaly unmodded game and sometimes it is very easily to forget that maybe at one point, there was another mod installed and some edited files might still be there.

You have probably seen quite a few threads about CTD's here, thats unfortunatly something we have been trying to solve for a while without much luck.Hopefully new version of IBFD will be bug/ CTD free

Thanks for the reply, I did have another mod installed:hmmm: , but uninstalled and DL this mod. So I'll check it out. Thanks.

Ooops, sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by S.W.A.T; March 11, 2007 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Double post