Thread: Register your mod!

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Register your mod!

Hello,

I would like to invite you to register your mod in the TWC modding register. Aside from the obvious benefits of advertising and a level of protection for your mod, we hope you can see that here at TWC we are taking steps to ensure our future relationship with the modding community is beneficial to both the site and you guys.

If a leader for this mod would like to register this mod, please fill out the form below with all the necessary information and PM it to me, Hader. Thanks!

Mod Registration Form

Mod name:
    Mod creator/Mod team leaders:
    *Mod team members:
    Mod Description (3-4 sentences):

Other info on mod:
    Permissions:

Here is a list for you to reference when deciding your mods permissions. Include this in the PErmissions section of the Form.

1: Permission statements
    This list of permission categories for work, for members to choose from when registering their mods, shall be posted and stickied in the official registry forum.
    Personal use only.
    This means that the creator wishes that under no circumstances can elements of their work be included in other mods, Permission may be sought but refusal is likely.
    Free to use.
    This means that all elements of the Creators work are free to use, though it is common courtesy to give accreditation.
    Permission by request only.
    This means that permission must be sought to use any elements of the creators work, this is to cover instances where the creator wishes to keep certain elements (ie; use of names) at their discretion.
    Accreditation
    It is common courtesy to give accreditation to any work done by another modder which is included in your work.

Sirius 21's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Register your mod!

Interesting, could you explain benefits and bonuses we'd gain by registering?
    Admin of Total War Games Italia
    Youtube channel
    TWGI clan
    Steam Profile
    My system - Case: Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced - PSU: Corsair HX 1000W - Motherboard: Asus P6T Deluxe - CPU: Intel Core i7 920 2.66Ghz - RAM: 6Gb Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz - Hard disks:Western Digital Velociraptor 600Gb 10000 RPM and WD Caviar Green 2Tb 7200 RPM - GPUs: CrossfireX XFX HD6950 2Gb XXX Edition - Sound card: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - DVD RW: Pioneer DVR-219L and Samsung SH-S223F