Thread: how to get rid of the Offends the Nobility&Inspires Civil war Trait??

Default how to get rid of the Offends the Nobility&Inspires Civil war Trait??

how to get rid of the Offends the Nobility&Inspires Civil war Trait??

Default Re: how to get rid of the Offends the Nobility&Inspires Civil war Trait??

Get your king to te capitol city so he can get his crown.

Default Re: how to get rid of the Offends the Nobility&Inspires Civil war Trait??

i did that already, but i still have the trait. my king has like england,hre,france crown. he almost have max autority

King, Crowned, parked in Capital, with decent authority, supposed to lose that trait eventually.

If you're still doing things that'd get him the trait in the first place, he might not (like, being bankrupt).

ok thx for help. trait is gone!

been playing as HRE and receaved the trait for seemingly no reason. then half of the royal german line went rebel. got rid of them in a crusade. now the king is left with no authority but loyal generals with the 'obeys his leige' and 'royalist' traits
    any idea how i can get rid of the trait from my king. he already has the german crown and the economy is good.