Thread: Horse Breeders Guild

Default Horse Breeders Guild

As far as i understand it the way to get this is only trough training cavalry in castles since its not possible to train cav in a town w/o a merchants guild nor build stables in a town. Now i've trained over 100 horses in just 2 to 3 turns (12 castles with 9 hobliars each) and i still fail to get any horse guilds. Did the way to get them change for LTC? Is it possbile to request that they be put back into castles as well?

Default Re: Horse Breeders Guild

I have never seen a horse breeders guild, or a masons guild for that matter.

The horse breeder is only available in a city, and since cities usually cannot train cavalry until very late in the game or not at all, there are usually other guilds put in before the horse one is offered.

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Never seen the Horse Breeders Guild or Masons Guild either...

The one's i find it easiest to get are (in order) Merchant's Guild, Explorer's Guild, Thieve's Guild, Assassin's Guild, Teutonic's/Knight Templar's Chapter Houses... the rest im having troubles getting offers from

i have gotten an offer from the Woodsman's Guild once when playing as England... but that may be England only for all i know..

woodsman is england specific and very easy to get anyways.

Basically all AI cities have theives guilds in them, so I am going to mod them to make them harder to get.

Retired moderator of TWC

Space Voyager's Avatar Campidoctor

I have a couple of Horsebreeders guilds (as Bysantium) but they are in the cities. I got them by always rejecting the ordinary guilds in new cities (I had enough of those, so why not wait for something else).

Duke_of_Bavaria's Avatar Vicarius

What the hell? I've had both master mason and horse breeder.. I just played normaly didn't spam anything.

Kustjägarsoldat, A-dyk #31 Nordenskiöld - KJ för alltid!

I guess I never get mason because I always have a guild of some sort in all my cities once Ive built all the buildings.

Retired moderator of TWC

i still dun get y a horse breeders guild is put inside a city. The first level becomes quite useless since its not a global effect.

Mighty Oggy's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by chewy View Post
    As far as i understand it the way to get this is only trough training cavalry in castles since its not possible to train cav in a town w/o a merchants guild nor build stables in a town. Now i've trained over 100 horses in just 2 to 3 turns (12 castles with 9 hobliars each) and i still fail to get any horse guilds. Did the way to get them change for LTC? Is it possbile to request that they be put back into castles as well?
    Did you do this in the early game? Guilds are only available in cities (or their castle counterpart), Master guilds in large cities and Guild HQ's in huge cities.

Once your settlements reach the city level, you'll probably get spammed with horse breeders' guilds

Grand Duke Vytautas's Avatar Dueling it out
    Citizen

Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Universe, lol

Personally I've modde horse breeders guild available only in castles, cuz you cannot recruit cav in cities in LTC (with exception of military academy) only in castle stables.
    Check the end of EDB file for this
    “Great empires are not maintained by timidity.” ― Tacitus