Thread: The Second Patch of End of Days

Semisalis

Icon2 The Second Patch of End of Days

I am back. I forgot to reply to you for a week and a half. I fixed the problem, I used generic mod enabler 1.5.0 whatever. I enjoyed this mod for more than week and even more. This mod is EXCELLENT, BRAVO, MUMTAZ. If you can create a new patch for End of Days. I will be so proud and I will explode **** everywhere.

Add new Factions:-

1-Anatomist.
    2-Hinduism.
    3-Jewish.
    4-Shintoist( In Japan).
    5-Sikhisms.
    6-The people who worship nature.
    7-Shii.
    8-Zaoristain.
    9- And but not least Wicca.

Stretch Map:-

From Europe to Japan. With India, Siberia, and Mongolian Regions. Europe and North Africa and Arabia all of it.

Believe Me. Everyone will download this mod. BRAVO and Congratulation for this mod. HA HA HA BYE BYE and DON"T THE BUGS BITE!!!!!!! By the way, tomorrow I will change my wii from NTSC to Molty. IN SATWA. BYE?!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Emperor; March 07, 2007 at 01:32 PM.

Semisalis

Default Re: The Second Patch of End of Days

NO BODY IS ANSWERING. At least one of the members say it's a good idea or sosososososososos. Where is leader of this mod ANSWER ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Beware of the toilet or else, khahaahadshntsmdetmydee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it might be interesting idea - if team gave up day jobs and worked on it for another 2 years!

There's as much work in implementing your suggestion (extra nine factions, LOL) as went into mod so far - and believe me that was a lot! So sorry regardless of who thinks it's nice idea - its not going to happen, apologies.....

Also adding more religions under BI engine is a problem, as only three actually can cause unrest, think we get away with it at moment with pagans (neutral-ish) and Bhuddists (more tolerant?) - but adding more that don't have effect would start to dilute point of mod.

You've got seven playable factions and four 'religions' you can play game with at moment - and I think it will take most people a long time to master all of them....

Semisalis

Thanks for Answering thow. I really appreciate, but I thought creating mod is just like to cook a cake. By the Way Thank You So Much for this mod.

But if you can fix some skin of the characters in will be awesome. Sorry I got nervous about the idea. But if you and your members done it. My dreams will come true.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Which skins??, i know there is a problem with the Germanic archers, (though not on my version) and the satanae headhunters crossbow is out of position, (both vannila bugs) but i don't think there is any others....

As for the rest of your ideas, sorry, we just don't have time. ...still there might be something new in about six months so keep an eye out for that .

Maybe....