Thread: Beta Testers

Default Beta Testers

Here is all about the guys who is intrested to contribute in the last stand against errors.

Beta Testers, i need you, PTW needs you

Introduce your self ; Login, Xperience & Motivation...

Name : HemilcoBarca
    Xperience :
    PTW LeAder, CoderScripter and MediaPacker, InvasionsTW MediaPacker & Warhammer TW UI Carder, Also Rome TOOL developper
    Motivation : well, i had begin a work, i will not abandon until i finished it

Name : Alexandre le Grrrand
    Xperience : tester of Hegemonia and BoA, a little 2D for BoA
    Motivation : I really like RTW and his mods, and I want to help PTW.

Name: HannibalOfCathage.
    Motivation: Iím a Carthage nut and I really want to help you guys test out this mod.

Name: Sky
    Xperience: writing, history buff, played all TW games (except Viking Invasions and Alexander) and several other strategy games
    Motivation: Interested in helping to create a more fun, challenging, and maybe even realistic gaming experience for myself and others

Name: wickED_dude
    Xperience: none. i mod the hardware that runs the software, but dont actually know a thing about modding games. However, i have a lot of free time this term, so I would like to help by testing whatever needs be tested.
    Motivation: I was born in the wrong millenia! everything i love is considered "old school". anyways i have time to spare so why not help?

Name: Achtung!
    Xperience:None, ATM. I have played many mods, and I enjoy playing new ones.
    Motivation: I would like to play/test a new mod involving carthage.

Name: Mr. Man
    Xperience: played rome and medieval tw for years now, and most mods on this site. i also do some modification on my own, just simple stuff.
    Motivation: i really love this period and im looking forward to this mod and id like to help.

Name: Legio Caesar
    Xperience: Assyria Total War Quotes, Traits, and Ancillaries.
    Motivation: This mod looks awesome.

Name: The Lizard King
    Fields: (a very small amount) if scripting, ex-unit maker, Content Writer
    Xperience: A few months of modding

Name: A.P (anelious phyros)
    Xprirence: leader of Assyria Total War, Develepr Wars of the Diadochi, mapper skinnner codder and overall modder.
    Motivation: Always ready help anyone in need.
    Last edited by Angel; July 27, 2009 at 08:48 PM.

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

T E S T I N G----P H A S E----F O R----Punic : Total War - VOLUME I----N E X T----W E E K

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Default Re: Beta Testers

yeah good luck

T E S T I N G---P H A S E---F O R---PTWB77---H E R E
    Last edited by HemilcoBarca; June 22, 2009 at 12:56 PM.

!!!!
    Last edited by tigger_t; July 30, 2009 at 03:55 AM.

If you are still interesed in Beta Testers, I can help.
    Erik Azulay
    Experience: long time player of RTW, BI and EB. Ancient Military History fan (Seleucids and Acham. Persians particularly).
    Loved what was done with EB, would be glad to help on getting similar mods out.

Angel's Avatar Angeal

If you look at our PTW TEAM thread. It will tell you who should be contacted.

Beta testers are still consider team members, but you have to be a part time or full time.
    Under the patronage of Hader

I'm gonna look for this beta testing thing too.

Irishguy's Avatar Campidoctor
    Griftkwartier, Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands

are you still looking for beta testers?
    I sent a Pm to Angel but he/she hasn't replied, and it was already a few weeks ago...
    [LED ZEPPELIN FANS] [BATAVIA TW!]
    (\_/) This is stoned bunny, The Patron Saint of stoners.
    (O.O) Copy and paste him to have him gain world domination!
    (\/ \/)

Quote Originally Posted by Irishguy View Post
    are you still looking for beta testers?
    I sent a Pm to Angel but he/she hasn't replied, and it was already a few weeks ago...
    Angel is unable to respond for now, anyway you request were answered by pm.

Irishguy's Avatar Campidoctor
    Griftkwartier, Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands

[LED ZEPPELIN FANS] [BATAVIA TW!]
    (\_/) This is stoned bunny, The Patron Saint of stoners.
    (O.O) Copy and paste him to have him gain world domination!
    (\/ \/)

Angel's Avatar Angeal

Sorry im back now, Idk bout PTW.
    Under the patronage of Hader