Thread: Weird Skin Bug

Default Weird Skin Bug

I'm getting a strange bug.. I'm testing my skin and the game lags horribly when I have the camera faceing forward from the unit (looking at their backs twards the battlefield).. But when I pan the camera around to the frount (looking at them head on) or from the sides I get no lag at all!

Any ideas?
    I pissed off the edge of the wall.. slept in a sky cell. Fought with the hill tribes... so many adventures

Soulghast's Avatar RAWR!

Default Re: Weird Skin Bug

Can you show a screenshot of your skin? I sometimes had serious lag problems, but it was for every move I did with the camera not specifically something. Maybe you putted too many troops in the battle? Have you tested battling without the skin? Without the skin it doesn't lag? Maybe your skin is too detailed?( That more than possible isn't the case, but consider trying it).

After you answer all these questions, I may be able to help you. Personally, as I said above, when I have big lag bugs, I reinstall and everything works fine, the game looks to get stuck after you play too much, so you need to reinstall sometimes.
    Ex-Curator
    Under the Patronage of Perikles
    Patron of Desperado † and Astaroth

R.I.P Calvin

Default Re: Weird Skin Bug

Thanks man, though the problem wasn't any of the listed.. It was your post that got me thinking.. I checked if it was just the skins or the game, once I found that it was the game I check my processes and my computer was being pretty stressed with many Internet Explorers open and Photoshop.

Shut down alot of unnessisary programs and the skin worked like pie!

Thanks, problem solved
    I pissed off the edge of the wall.. slept in a sky cell. Fought with the hill tribes... so many adventures