Thread: Need new download mirror! if you would be so kind

Default Need new download mirror! if you would be so kind

I really want to give this mod a try, it does look very good, but i can't download the file from filefront, there's nothing wrong with my internet connection, and i've downloaded some files off this website before.

When i try to download i either get the message:
    Your download has failed, try again or click here.

Naturally when i do click there i get re-directed to one of those annoying dell/google search with a load of completely irrelevant ********.

I would really appreciate a new mirror, and i don't think it's just me there are a few other comments posted saying the download is not working, or if there is no need for a new mirror could someone tell me what i have to do?

Thanks for readin.

Default Re: Need new download mirror! if you would be so kind

Difficult to find a working mirror a the moment, will look

here we go
    http://www.zshare.net/download/deus_...stall-exe.html

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

thanks a lot for the help repman, appreciated.

When i tries to play the mod a black win dow comes up, and then it goes down and nothing happens.

Eastern Red's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by SNIGEL View Post
    When i tries to play the mod a black win dow comes up, and then it goes down and nothing happens.
    Perhaps I can help repman to answer this for I've experinced the same encounter. For the first time activation of the game as was explained in the mod guide, you may have to delete map.rwm. I deleted this file from the original data folder instead of DLV's which I couldn't locate. I may have interpreted wrongly the first time round. For subsequent loading, I just close the program after failing to load and reload on the icon again. I did highlight this problem to repman a few hours earlier and see if he has a solution when he's back online. Hope this will help for the time.

THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA
    COURTESY OF LORD RAHL