Thread: Future Regent?

chgo's Avatar Tiro

Default Future Regent?

Is it possible that when the oldest son of the emperor comes of age he becomes the heir whether there is already someone other the "future regent"
    In the "Future regent trait" it says something like "if the emperor doesn't get a heir this man is going to rule".
    So I expected the son of the emperor becoming the heir when he came of age but nothing happened. Do I have to get him somewhere to become the heir like getting the crown in the capitol city?

note: I sent the future regent into some spears

edit: aren't there any swords on the campaign map for heroic victories anymore?
    Last edited by chgo; March 05, 2007 at 09:13 AM.
    Peace at home, peace in the world - Atatürk

Default Re: Future Regent?

I don't know the answer to both of your questions but heroic victories han't been changed in DLV

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics