Thread: New units

Icon3 New units

while the mode for rome where full of new reskinned units all mods mediaval has not mods with new units.
    Can u say me why???

p.s i played BareBones

Default Re: New units

There aren't any new units yet because Creative Assembly has to release the tools that allow people to import their creations.That little tool is in the 1.2 patch which should be coming out in a matter of days (I hope).So if you want a complete mod that totally alters the game (like RTR for example)...keep waiting but if you just want new soldier types to give vanilla some more variety then you shouldn't have to wait too long....assuming the patch is released soon.Mods (not 100% finished) will probably start getting released around 4-5 months after the tool's release (just my guess).

I dont happen to think theres anything wrong with the current skins. RTW was crying out to be modded but not so much this one.

I agree baldwin. I think Med 2's skins are pretty sophisticated! Some minor changes are already made, like Coat-of-arms and stuff.

it would be great of there would be a tools for modelling new units... is would kill for infanterei with reak morning stars with chains...