Thread: New UFO Documentary

Default New UFO Documentary

It includes 40 highly credible featured interviewees, from major airline pilots to Navy Pilots to established journalists to US Air Force Colonels, and this film carries with it a powerful magnitude of credibility not seen since the 2001 Disclosure Project Press Conference.

Discuss!
    Last edited by Lunar4; March 02, 2007 at 08:34 AM.

tnick777's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: New UFO Documentary

Dude i'm not gonna sit here for 1 1/2 hours

why not?

tnick777's Avatar Campidoctor

Actually I let it load and I watched a good 30-40 minutes of it (skipping around) it does give a great claim. I've always been interested in this sort of stuff.

I do think we're not alone.

Darkragnar's Avatar Member of Ordo Malleus

why not?
    Excellent Point Old chap , excellect point.

Well i watched it completely and let me tell you after the first 30 min i couldn't stop laughing at it, i mean there's a man who thinks there is one group of Aliens that looks like us and he suggest's that Female from that group of aliens could be walking amongst us all, so the next time you see a women,take a moment and think a min , is she an Alien She Devil out to Love you up!

All the kooks on this video think the American Govt has UFO Techonlogy and there hiding it for some reason or the other, one guy thinks that the MEDIA is also part of this , that is the govt dosnt allow the Main Media to report UFO truths and that the Mass Media is not free aparently, another guy thinks all the govt's in the world take their Orders from America to shut their own UFO truths and not revel their own Ufo Evidence.

In fact one guy says that the Head of Atomic Energy in America had a conference with an Aliens to better help the Transfer of UFO technology.

Hell if they didnt have the somber music i would have laughed the first 30 mins off even.
    Member of the House of Marenostrum
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

Giorgos's Avatar Deus Ex Machina

Nice vid. It doesn't persuade but interesting nontheless.

Average British Student

In early years of the cold war - US did try to make a UFO to spy on USSR now Russia.

The VZ-9- AV Avrocar was a Canadian VTOL aircraft developed by Avro Aircraft as part of a secret US military project carried out in the early years of the Cold War. Two prototypes were built as "proof-of-concept" test vehicles for more advanced USAF fighter and US Army tactical combat aircraft.The Avrocar intended to exploit the Coandă effect to provide lift and thrust from a single "turborotor." Thrust from the rotor was diverted out the rim of the disk-shaped aircraft to provide anticipated VTOL-like performance. In the air, it would have resembled a flying saucer. In flight testing, the Avrocar proved to have unresolved thrust and stability problems that limited it to a degraded, low-performance flight envelope, subsequently, the project ended ignominiously with the program cancellation in 1961.

Source 1
    Source 2