Thread: Lasting arrows.

Default Lasting arrows.

Mabey this is a stupid question but is it possible to intigrate the lasting arrow mod in this relese or is it a conflict of intrests betwen the mod makers ?

Default Re: Lasting arrows.

I don´t think it would generate any tension...

I´d love to see it in DLV too, my only concern is the increasing hardware usage... If it can be implemented with a switch where you can decide whether to have it or not, I´m all for it. But I´d rather see improvements in gameplay and AI, as usual.

Default Re: Lasting arrows.

We are not integrating any texture mods at the moment to keep the mod isolated. You can easily use texture mods as burreks, ....parallel reading the FAQ section or reading tutorials

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics