Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Force Diplomacy Tutorial

silentsam74's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Force Diplomacy XGM3

Quote Originally Posted by Scutarii View Post
    AI accepts all offers (but not all gifts, I don't think).
    No. For some reason the AI won't readily accept gifts. But if one really needed to have them accept something (EX. a region for buffer purposes) just take map info from them. The only thing Forced Diplomacy requires is for there to be a give and take and not a simple freebie.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    --Thucydides

Primicerius

I've noticed that too. Just demanding map info or 1 denarii works fine though, so its all right..

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Scutarii View Post
    Its already in XGM. No option needed.

Just click the "?" icon in the top right of the diplomacy scroll to activate, then click the show me how button on the advisor when it appears, and voila, AI accepts all offers (but not all gifts, I don't think).
    oh then it was another mod

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

I've been trying to get this to work with Troy: Total War but for some reason I can't click the "Show Me How" button as it's grayed out. That seems to be the only problem I've got with making my own.
    Last edited by dragoon47; August 19, 2009 at 09:44 PM.

Foederatus

i know, thread is old but really need to tanx DimeBagHo for the " How to add a "force diplomacy" option." that is really usefull to balance ai problems , i am really impress how some poeple take time to help other, i apreciated

My friend i sent you an email in GMail , i sent you my three txt files that i editet to enable this cheat. but when i try to run the game it says rtw encountered a problem and it needs to be close , .! So i dont know what i did bad. Go on your gmail account and look for my message . There are my files. Fix them if they are not good , and send them to me again

RTR PE Works if you use the 'BI' Shortcut!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DAYS MAMA!

I think this thread should be stickied since the instructions to modding in Force Diplomacy are in here.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Force Diplomacy Tutorial

Stickied.

Hi, I would like to use the force diplomacy mod but the links provided in https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...lomacy-Minimod are dead. Can anyone give me a mirror that works? Thanks.

The mod was apparently lost, the links are broken. I hope someone uploads it again.

This does not for vanilla RTW for some reason. I replaced the correct sections with the exact code provided, and created the script file in the right place. Does it not work anymore? Have I missed something?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123