Thread: Rebels too much powerfull?

Default Rebels too much powerfull?

Hello, I like to comment one think of Darthmod Lite Map that in my opinion it's not logical.

Rebels are too much strong. They have huge armies in their cities.
    For example, in Britain they are crushing England. Any way to make them a little less strong? Another think that i'm not agree is that Aragon doesn't attack rebels. They simply haven't them as enemies. How can I do for fix this?
    Editing some file? Any suggestion?

Average British Student

Default Re: Rebels too much powerfull?

edit the descr_strat in notepad and press ctrl+g then put 3840 and then press ok and go to rebels armies in the campaign and its easy from there delete what units don't want, save the file and play

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Rebels too much powerfull?

Zehio

This isdue to my map mod giving extra money to the rebels at the beginning of the game to build them up, so that it takes longer for the human player and AI factions to expand.

I have also given all rebel armies more experience points to help them fighting the human player at first. All of their commanders have traits that make them think better on the battlefield.

I designed it this way to help prolong the game, and make the human player suffer more as he builds his empire!

cheers

BR