Thread: anyone gone through all the years?

Default anyone gone through all the years?

title says it all,

has anyone played this mod striaght through the years 1080 to 1600ish?

Default Re: anyone gone through all the years?

Not yet, but will do .

its important that its tested.

i've heard a rumor that the CTD bug various players have suffered are caused by a fault in 1.1 M2TW.

a simple run through will test it

get to 1260 at least

Yes.. I am about 200 years into the game.. and I am about to lose if Hungary takes 4 more provinces.. this is great..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although I was very nice to the AI this whole time... so I really didnt use hardly any stategy and I wasent very aggresive... so I am hoping that when 2.0 gets released.. that I will lose for real

no bugs yet

i have a personal goal in the game lol, protect the papal states

LoL...I had a personal goal...to destroy papal states-source of all evil . Currently I'm in 1257 and it's very hard. No bugs so far...but there is one annoying problem - squalor. Cracow, Bucharest, Adrianople, Constintanople, Donegal, Malta, Iraklion and Donegal...these are the cities where I have this problem. Rebellions every few years...I tried everything...good gouvernators...bad gouvernators...without gouvernators...taxes low, high,normal...and every time the only solution is to exterminate population (after rebells take over the cities). The problem is that I have to rebuild those cities again and again...and have to keep huge armies there .

Squalor + dístance penalty should be lower in DLV 2.0

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics