Thread: Post Your Kingdoms!

Default Post Your Kingdoms!

I haven't got much of a kingdom as Rohan yet, as I've only captured Dunfreca, but I know some of you out there have far more impressive land holdings. Here's the place to discuss them, and perhaps post a screenshot or two...

Default Re: Post Your Kingdoms!

Dose any one have any videos i would like to see the gameplay.

Not sure there are any videos...

Here's my kingdom:

At the moment I'm playing a very slow campaign as Rohan. I'm at war with Dunland and the Reunited Kingdom, and allied with Harad and Rhûn. Dunland has two regions left, which I'm about to take next, and then I'll probably go after Dol Amroth from the west.

Not bad Apoc. I also like to build up slowly. I'll post a screen from my Rhun campaign soon

The Fourth Age: Total War - Map Manager, Editor and Coder

Me too. I build up a full stack army, put a spy inside, then siege without attacking. :wink:

Dunland is no more! After their High Chieftain fell beneath the hoofs of my riders, I went on to take Calenhad from Gondor, because I want to build a Foundry of Gondor (so I can get some good armour upgrades for my riders). I've also got an army in Old Púkel-land, ready to march on Ost-in-Andrast. Harad has just declared war, and Rhûn has broken their alliance with me, so I stand alone...

Here's a pic from my Rhun campaign.
    Both Harad and Gondor have attacked me for a while, they're both allied, but I have no problems with keeping them at bay. I will soon move into the unprotected lands of Nurn and attack RK on two fronts, but I'm afraid I'll have to move my armies south to counter the large Haradrim armies which are invading my lands.

The Fourth Age: Total War - Map Manager, Editor and Coder

Tacticalwithdrawal's Avatar Ghost

Currently playing Rohan I have destroyed Dunland and have managed to switch my armies to the East. Gondor did invade me but (having trampled several of its armies into the ground) I managed to get them to ally with me. Harad took Minas Tirith and Minas Ithil and I have now retaken them (but refuse to hand them back to Gondor). Rhun has taken all the northern gondorian holdings plus all of mordor and Harad has taken all the cities south of osgiliath.

Going forward, I have managed to get the city just south of Osgiliath to rebel and return to Gondor, my King's army is camped outside Minas Ithil fending off huge Harad armies, my other army has taken the town just North of Minas Ithil (the one on Mordor's border) and is fending of Rhun armies and I am having to create a third army to defend the far north from Rhun settlers.

The way I am playing I refuse to attack Gondor but will recapture their cities. At some point I am going to have to head South to deal with Harad but I am building up strong infantry forces to hold ground that the cavalry takes.

It's all good fun as, even though my cavalry armies own everything on the battlefield - best kill ration was 2500(ish) dead Harad for 14 dead Eorlingas - and that is including their good spearmen and cavalry (though no mumakil yet), holding ground I have taken is very hard work.
    : - It's my smilie and I'll use it if I want to......

Ave Caesar, Morituri Nolumus Mori (in Glaswegian: gae **** yrsel big man)

Civis

My longest campaign so far is as the Reunited Kingdom; I've crushed the Haradrim - burnt all their ports without actually holding any territory; I'm holding off the Easterlings north and east of Mordor, but with difficulty; The Dunlendings seem content to honor our cease-fire and trade agreement. I'm closing in on FA 240, but the only real expansion of my territory has been to recover Anfalas and Ost-n-Andrast. At least my population is secure, very well developed and growing. I'm trying to get the Haradrim to accept peace now, if that fails I'll start slowly occupying their land and driving south; unless I have to divert more armies east or the Dunlendings suddenly attack. Thankfully Rohan has stayed a steady ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Graycloak View Post
    Thankfully Rohan has stayed a steady ally.
    LOL, Rohan seems to be more loyal than Gondor at least.

H/M I thought without that 10k cash bonus RK wouldn't attack me when getting pwned by rhun and harad ... well didn't work as I thought lol

I played a couple of more years (close to 250), but nothing has changed, I took some dunland towns and 2 gondor towns, I trample at least a fullstack of gondor per turn but harad and rhun just sit there for the last 10 years and do nothing. They don't have anywhere to expand except it's allies, but they aren't doing it, whats wrong with suicidal AI who attacks anything it borders? That must be a new record, AI is at peace for more than two turns lol
    I was waiting for harad to backstab RK (I don't wanna conquer them) so I can end the war with RK and help them fending of harad, but nothing ...
    Whats wrong with Harad and Rhun, somebody castrated them? Anyway I can start a nice little world war?