Thread: Mine Frenchy Empire

Default Mine Frenchy Empire

Well, Kingdom..but I guess it can be considered an empire since I'm King of France, Burgundy, Aragon and Navarre. Note that my GR was Reliable until I went on an expansion binge where I annexed Navarra, Zaragoza, my two new South-Eastern provinces along the Communi Lombardi/French border and the heartland province in Germany so that I can slowly take up some land in central Europe, then it dropped down to Dubious...so now I guess I'll be at peace for 5 years or so without taking anything else to make it go back up.

However, something has been bothering me..Some rebels have sprung up out of the blue and attacked the very same turn so I come into my new turn with provinces under siege where previously they had no-one sieging them or even in them.. Could that be modified in order to give the player some time to prepare for the fight?

Also...why is the HRE "dieing" in the tenth turn or so? Ive heard about this happening somewhat. My economy boomed incredibly, maybe because of the vacuum left by the HRE but its still a bit disappointing that they went out with a whimper and not with a bang..

Default Re: Mine Frenchy Empire

The rebels springing up and attacking in the same turn is part of RB's scripting. Beware your dastardly deeds or pay the price.