Thread: Great Mod... M2TW?

Default Great Mod... M2TW?

This looks like an amazing mod, possibly better than RTR which is saying alot. However I will find it hard to revert back to the older RTW/BI engine, though I will probably end up doing so since this looks like such a great mod. What i was really inquiring about was if you would port this mod onto the newer M2TW engine? you would have a larger fan-base and much better graphics to work with, though I understand it will require alot of work to create new models to compensate for the new "anti-clone-army" thing they installed. Still I was just wondering if you were thinking of this. Hell I'm downloading anyway load up the old RTW again

Anyways great mod guys you have done a great job.

Angel's Avatar Angeal

Default Re: Great Mod... M2TW?

Wow possible better than RTR? i dunno.... maybe... but still.. RTR has alot of great modders working. wonder when 7.0 comming out.... times tking...

Its been difficult to even mod M2tw let alone convert RTW to M2tw. I say wait till its been moddable more. Patches are comming for it hopefully thats what im sitting on.
    Under the patronage of Hader

Default Re: Great Mod... M2TW?

Quote Originally Posted by *Cpt. Cholesterol* View Post
    This looks like an amazing mod, possibly better than RTR which is saying alot. However I will find it hard to revert back to the older RTW/BI engine, though I will probably end up doing so since this looks like such a great mod. What i was really inquiring about was if you would port this mod onto the newer M2TW engine? you would have a larger fan-base and much better graphics to work with, though I understand it will require alot of work to create new models to compensate for the new "anti-clone-army" thing they installed. Still I was just wondering if you were thinking of this. Hell I'm downloading anyway load up the old RTW again

Anyways great mod guys you have done a great job.
    i like that idea.. you could have legionaires with bandages and stuff maybe a few scars on a centurion.... one with a dented helmet