Thread: What do you all think of it so far?

Default What do you all think of it so far?

What do you all thing of My Middle- Earth so for, (I used a BFME2 map to help):

I looked at the book also when making this, but I'm having trouble making rebel regions can any of you help me? (Please post your Ideas, and NO RUDE COMMENTS!)

Default Re: What do you all think of it so far?

Here is a bigger version:

That's lookin' pretty good. You might want to see if anyone who's really knowledgable(God, I spelled that horribly wrong) about LOTR to help you out with the names of regions and such. It's good to see progress on a new LOTR mod for this game! I'm happy to see that I'm not the only person to make their maps that way! Keep up the great work!
    EDIT: Just some advice, I'd make all of Middle Earth one region (just during testing), that way, you can move on to the other important files and test your map in-game. Then, afterwards I'd add in the regions one at a time. Although it is a good idea to do what you're doing by making a file with all the regions, that way you know where you want to place all of them.
    Last edited by Goatbuster3000; February 14, 2007 at 08:41 PM.

Well the Regions I done are that like, Erebor (Kingdom of the Dwarves) and Lorein. But I need help with the other regions.