Thread: Finnally!

Icon3 Finnally!

Finnally, France isn't backstabbing me anymore!

In the vannilla version it backstabbed me every time I played with a country that was making frontier with them or as Portugal.

Once they had one territory and I offered them a ceasefire, one territory and 20k florins, and they didn't accept! I didn't finnish them, and in the next turn they asked for a clean white ceasefire.

I wanted to thank you, Lusted, for this. Now I gotta see how Milan's going...
    "God forbid that I should go to any Heaven where there are no horses" - R.B. Cunningham-Graham

Default Re: Finnally!

Milan i think is hardcoded to backstab everyone it can because even with ltc i find they backstab all of the italian countries, france, HRE, and they even go as far to backstabbing spain and england!!! WTF MILAN!!! But the rest of the nations are satisfying and i thank lusted and ultimate ai for stopping this now its much easier for me to capture only a few territories and start hibernatiein and develop until i go on a rampage across the world in 1300 and extermenate every bastard on earth who doesn't bow to me and "hibiting" every princess i can get myself on!!
    I'm really too lazy to add a pic (for now) so just settle on this you swine And if you find my posts helpful or funny add +rep

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.kzi33 View Post
    Milan i think is hardcoded to backstab everyone it can because even with ltc i find they backstab all of the italian countries, france, HRE, and they even go as far to backstabbing spain and england!!! WTF MILAN!!! But the rest of the nations are satisfying and i thank lusted and ultimate ai for stopping this now its much easier for me to capture only a few territories and start hibernatiein and develop until i go on a rampage across the world in 1300 and extermenate every bastard on earth who doesn't bow to me and "hibiting" every princess i can get myself on!!
    In my experiance with Milan..you just need to put them in they're place. I'm playing a very fun game with the Sicilians and have conquered all of northern italy with the exception of milan (city) and genoa. Milan and I have had our differences and fought many border skirmishes, but in the end, when the HRE came from the north, both Milan and I signed peace treaties and forged alliances and as of now, we are both fighting countless stacks of HRE troops pouring down from the north. I've had the chance to relieve Milan of besieging HRE forces, only to be AMAZED when a milan army actually came and attacked a HRE force sieging my city of Bologna. All in all my experiance with Milan was rough in the begining of the game, but now (yr 1142) things are going well between us and we have a benificial alliance going. How long that will hold, is anyones guess. :p
    Last edited by FantomBlu; February 16, 2007 at 01:52 AM.
    -FantomBlu

Arksa's Avatar Centenarius

I've been allied to Milan for 200 turns now...no backstabbing.

I just wanted to congratulate Lusted.

@Moderators:
    You may close this thread now.
    "God forbid that I should go to any Heaven where there are no horses" - R.B. Cunningham-Graham