Thread: help!!!!!!!!

Default help!!!!!!!!

i just bought the game and began as england howvever i found it extremely difficult and started as HRE arrrgh . i am continuing my english campaign and am just marching towards dublin. My military is absolutely crap, ive won most of my battles only through outnumbering the enmy though. Does anyone know where there is a free guide, i also seem to run out of cash a lot. heeellllppppp!

Default Re: help!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by officer 69 View Post
    i just bought the game and began as england howvever i found it extremely difficult and started as HRE arrrgh . i am continuing my english campaign and am just marching towards dublin. My military is absolutely crap, ive won most of my battles only through outnumbering the enmy though. Does anyone know where there is a free guide, i also seem to run out of cash a lot. heeellllppppp!
    You need to start more slowly building your empire at first by capturing Rebels settlements, the build up your economy by making alliances/or/and with other factions and build in your cities everything that can help you make more money. The more time you takes before to go to war the more money you will have.

But still your playing Vanilla I would download right away the LTC mod it`s way better than the original version.
    TIME TO DIE!!!! Proud Son of Viking Prince

Romanos's Avatar Hey

Moved to Battle Planning.
    Under the Great and Honorable Patronage of Fabolous
    Patron (father) of Sir Matthias and ForgottenImmortal
    Grandson of Lucius Veronus
    Member of S.I.N
    Sept 2003 - 2004 - 2nd Generation Jun 23 2004 (25-Feb)

Like Rebel6666 said, don't go so fast. Take rebel settlements first and building economic buildings should be close to the top of your list. Also keep track of how many units you build. Over recruiting can cause you not to gain a profit, hence loose money. Oh and for you crappy army, try building the best military buildings in 2-3 of your castles. That way you have the best units available. Good luck.
    I speak Latin to God, English to my friends, French to girls, German to my enemies, and Japanese to my PS2.

Creator of the Byzantine Enhancment Mod
    Version: 1.4

Commander_Vimes's Avatar Campidoctor

remeber to have few castles since these are extremely costly and you can move your troops around anyway only garrison you settlements with 2-4 units. when building allways build roads first these add a lot to income and make your armies move faster then i tend to build farm,port,market,religous building and so on